Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

  • Author
You used the term Death penalty. So I would think you would define it. I've never heard it used in the context of Kentucky High School sports.

 

Incorrect, I used the term "Death Penalty"

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think everyone knows at this point by the number of posters from the school speaking out now which school these complaints came from. It only took a couple texts to some friends to figure it out on my own. This is comedy hour.

 

Obviously you are trying to pigeonhole Highlands as the "bad school" going after Holy Cross.

 

Would you be willing to share what high school you attended in this thread?

I think everyone knows at this point by the number of posters from the school speaking out now which school these complaints came from. It only took a couple texts to some friends to figure it out on my own. This is comedy hour.

 

Well you'd be wrong. There are more than 10 schools involved right now. Whether you want to believe that or not, that is fact! What everyone is addressing is a small part of what's being investigated. I can understand why you think this is all me. But ask around a little. You are clearly not informed as well as I am about this.

Incorrect, I used the term "Death Penalty"

 

So we are are playing semantics now ? If what the poster Pete Mitchell said is true and all the KHSAA has done so far is talk to the accusers this is far from any point of being close to over.

  • Author
Well you'd be wrong. There are more than 10 schools involved right now. Whether you want to believe that or not, that is fact! What everyone is addressing is a small part of what's being investigated. I can understand why you think this is all me. But ask around a little. You are clearly not informed as well as I am about this.

 

The Majestic 12 :Blackalien:

Well you'd be wrong. There are more than 10 schools involved right now. Whether you want to believe that or not, that is fact! What everyone is addressing is a small part of what's being investigated. I can understand why you think this is all me. But ask around a little. You are clearly not informed as well as I am about this.

 

There are actually two main schools. Both are funny.

  • Author
So we are are playing semantics now ? If what the poster Pete Mitchell said is true and all the KHSAA has done so far is talk to the accusers this is far from any point of being close to over.

 

No, I am sticking with EXACTLY what I posted.

Obviously you are trying to pigeonhole Highlands as the "bad school" going after Holy Cross.

 

Would you be willing to share what high school you attended in this thread?

 

Pretty sure you just violated one of your own rules again.

There are actually two main schools. Both are funny.

 

Wrong again!

  • Author
Pretty sure you just violated one of your own rules again.

 

I read Rule 5 before asking the question, I think I am okay.

Pretty sure you just violated one of your own rules again.

 

It's good to be king!

Pete Mitchell, or is it Maverick, seems to know a lot about this topic. Based on what was said it would appear that he/she has been contacted about litigating this at some point.

 

Care to elaborate more on the subject?

 

Also who are the schools that have been known to complain? Are they all in NKY or are some of them across the river and/or down the Licking?

  • Author
Pete Mitchell, or is it Maverick, seems to know a lot about this topic. Based on what was said it would appear that he/she has been contacted about litigating this at some point.

 

Care to elaborate more on the subject?

 

Also who are the schools that have been known to complain? Are they all in NKY or are some of them across the river and/or down the Licking?

 

The Rumor Mill says Notre Dame and St. Henry are on board against Holy Cross.

You're in! The invitee list is growing by the minute! We may have to rent the Highlands football recruiting dorm out for this one! You know...the spa area where all the out of district kids hang in the off season.

 

I really miss that place...the bar was awesome....

The Rumor Mill says Notre Dame and St. Henry are on board against Holy Cross.

 

Catholics against Catholics! My goodness! :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.