Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

The Rumor Mill says Notre Dame and St. Henry are on board against Holy Cross.

 

Since @RC99 has been saying for months he knows exactly what's going on and what all they accusations are but can't say on the board. After you started this topic to get more info can you give him permission to share all he knows ?

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Rumor Mill says Notre Dame and St. Henry are on board against Holy Cross.

 

That was one of the main two I heard.

This whole thing just underscores how stupid high school athletics are. Kids should be allowed to go to whatever high school they want.

  • Author
Since @RC99 has been saying for months he knows exactly what's going on and what all they accusations are but can't say on the board. After you started this topic to get more info can you give him permission to share all he knows ?

 

I will tell you the same thing I told RCC9 about this subject matter, just make sure you are factual.

There are actually two main schools. Both are funny.

 

Here, I'll throw you a bone. Here's your homework...Call the Holiday Inn Airport and see who had their conference room rented out on Monday. Then, for extra credit, see if you can get the invitee list for that party. That will help you determine how big it is.

 

What upsets me is, I wasn't even invited!!

  • Author
That was one of the main two I heard.

 

I don't know a whole lot about the current allegations but I know one thing, privately some Notre Dame powers that be have had an issue with Kes Murphy for a long time.

This whole thing just underscores how stupid high school athletics are. Kids should be allowed to go to whatever high school they want.

 

I've been consistent on everyone of these topics involving every school when it comes up. I find it silly when adults care where kids go. It should he open borders and a kid should transfer whenever he wants.

 

These rules are in place for adults who can't get over their high school days.

Edited by LIPTON BASH

  • Author
Here, I'll throw you a bone. Here's your homework...Call the Holiday Inn Florence and see who had their conference room rented out on Sunday. Then, for extra credit, see if you can get the invitee list for that party. That will help you determine how big it is.

 

What upsets me is, I wasn't even invited!!

 

I understand Highlands was very well represented.

Since @RC99 has been saying for months he knows exactly what's going on and what all they accusations are but can't say on the board. After you started this topic to get more info can you give him permission to share all he knows ?

 

If I were RCC9, I wouldn't share squat. Everyone was all over him for months when he was telling us this was coming. He took a lot of flak from people and now the beggars come out wanting all the juicy details. JMO

I don't know a whole lot about the current allegations but I know one thing, privately some Notre Dame powers that be have had an issue with Kes Murphy for a long time.

 

That is who I was referring to and what I heard. You won't see me mention names until someone else does. All I know is rumor from friends.

 

I find the ND stance a little hypocritical but when isn't it in HS sports.

This whole thing just underscores how stupid high school athletics are. Kids should be allowed to go to whatever high school they want.

 

I'm all for it if that's what the rules are. I have no issue at all with that. But until those are the rules, we must follow the ones that are in place today.

If I were RCC9, I wouldn't share squat. Everyone was all over him for months when he was telling us this was coming. He took a lot of flak from people and now the beggars come out wanting all the juicy details. JMO

 

Actually posters have been asking him to be specific for months.

  • Author
That is who I was referring to and what I heard. You won't see me mention names until someone else does. All I know is rumor from friends.

 

I find the ND stance a little hypocritical but when isn't it in HS sports.

 

Speaking of hypocrisy, I even heard little Beechie Tech is upset with Holy Cross. :lol:

I understand Highlands was very well represented.

 

School #2 who I was told helped get the ball rolling.

This whole thing just underscores how stupid high school athletics are. Kids should be allowed to go to whatever high school they want.

 

They can, initially...then it all depends on what they do at that school before they want to attend the next school. Just the rules, and we have to follow them, even when they are not to our advantage

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.