Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

Long read to catch up. I wish I had the juicy details.

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note I don't know rc9 in real life and I have hated Highlands since birth but I enjoy rc9 on bgp and look forward to meeting him one day.

I know your joking. But I'm not talking about being a fan or hoping for success. I'm talking about an obsession of where kids go to school, or this false sense of being "fair".

 

I don't have an issue with folks wanting a level playing field in high school sports. I wish kids could go to school wherever they please and never have to sit out but I get why they do. If a school gets caught cheating then they should suffer the consequences.

On a side note I don't know rc9 in real life and I have hated Highlands since birth but I enjoy rc9 on bgp and look forward to meeting him one day.

 

Since you brought it up, why would you hate Highlands since birth. Serious question!

Since you brought it up, why would you hate Highlands since birth. Serious question!

 

Born and raised in a big newcath family and playing for newcath it just came natural

Born and raised in a big newcath family and playing for newcath it just came natural

 

Ditto. Just the opposite for me. Hahaha! I read something else into it.

Dang, I feel like I am back at Moeller in the 80s and everyone wants to get them for recruiting. Was there a Buckeye Prep back then? Maybe that's what happened. Guess what it didn't work. To the schools that start all this just make sure your bed is made. As I know that to NOT be the case for 2 of the schools mentioned. Karma sucks.

 

Hahaha good stuff right there!

So if my kids like their AAU coach as do I and we decide to move to that dist, you think my kids should sit out a yr?

Even if I have a legit move of home and address?

I don't see how anyone can start this thread or support it with out offering some proof. And what I read when I paid my money and joined this site says that this thread should have never been started period. But ok it's here. And in a court of law you have the right to know your accuser.... So if this should ever go that far I hope those that are not afraid to accuse are not afraid of revealing themselves because you will have no choice. And false accusations can be dealt with in a court of law....

How many attorneys do we have on this site? How many looking at this and scratching their heads?

So if my kids like their AAU coach as do I and we decide to move to that dist, you think my kids should sit out a yr?

Even if I have a legit move of home and address?

No you should have to sit out for life for making a decision based on athletics for your child and not academics. This thread confirms to me people are crazy and place to much on sports.

I don't see how anyone can start this thread or support it with out offering some proof. And what I read when I paid my money and joined this site says that this thread should have never been started period. But ok it's here. And in a court of law you have the right to know your accuser.... So if this should ever go that far I hope those that are not afraid to accuse are not afraid of revealing themselves because you will have no choice. And false accusations can be dealt with in a court of law....

I'm sure a bunch of schools got together and just made it all up.

I don't see how anyone can start this thread or support it with out offering some proof. And what I read when I paid my money and joined this site says that this thread should have never been started period. But ok it's here. And in a court of law you have the right to know your accuser.... So if this should ever go that far I hope those that are not afraid to accuse are not afraid of revealing themselves because you will have no choice. And false accusations can be dealt with in a court of law....

 

True items will be dealt with too then, right?

So if my kids like their AAU coach as do I and we decide to move to that dist, you think my kids should sit out a yr?

Even if I have a legit move of home and address?

 

Who are you asking?

So if my kids like their AAU coach as do I and we decide to move to that dist, you think my kids should sit out a yr?

Even if I have a legit move of home and address?

No, you have legitimately changed your residence and address and live in that house, that makes it a legal transfer. I'm not all in to go after children, it's the adults involved that have created this mess. Take all rules out of the book, and have at it all of you.:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.