Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

If you don't like the contents of a thread, there is a little triangle at the bottom of each post that you can click on.

That's the point, you can't solve a problem until you acknowledge FULLY that there is one and we're 10 pages into this and counting. This thing has more leaks than a Whitehouse Top Secret meeting.

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go back and re-read post #183 and then maybe go read the rules of BGP as a little refresher.

My point is I would hope the neighbor school wouldn't go there. If this is one of the schools you are hinting at things could get very ugly and I don't want that for either.

 

I don't know the beef you speak of, but there are 12 schools involved and I would say it would be hard for them not to be one of them.

 

At the end of the day, whether they are involved or not, they would be 1 of 12.

Edited by RCC9

That's the point, you can't solve a problem until you acknowledge FULLY that there is one and we're 10 pages into this and counting. This thing has more leaks than a Whitehouse Top Secret meeting.

 

Are you referring to the situation being discussed, or the fact that a thread exists with some missing information ? I'm not sure what your position is.

 

If you were hoping to read 200 posts and get the answer at the end...well, it ain't over yet, so hang on...

 

Think of this thread like 50 Shades of Gray...you're reading the first book, but you keep it hidden because you don't want anyone to know you're reading it....

 

....and you've got 2 more to read after you finish the first.

Are you referring to the situation being discussed, or the fact that a thread exists with some missing information ? I'm not sure what your position is.

 

If you were hoping to read 200 posts and get the answer at the end...well, it ain't over yet, so hang on...

 

Think of this thread like 50 Shades of Gray...you're reading the first book, but you keep it hidden because you don't want anyone to know you're reading it....

 

....and you've got 2 more to read after you finish the first.

I don't expect anything to come of this except a lot of accusations and no one seems to want to commit on any of them. Yes, with BGP, I thought posts were factually based. I guess I'm expecting too much and I'm assuming nothing. So I'll wait for the report and concrete info. i.e. Controversial Issues. Facts will be posted to another forum. I don't intend to confront but this thread lead- in appeared to have facts in hand that were obvious to anyone in the 9th Region. S I guess there will be pages and pages of more "facts". Hope this breaks before tourney time at year's end.:confused: And no thank you for the offer of that book. Much to Papaw's dismay.

:o

I don't expect anything to come of this except a lot of accusations and no one seems to want to commit on any of them. Yes, with BGP, I thought posts were factually based. I guess I'm expecting too much and I'm assuming nothing. So I'll wait for the report and concrete info. i.e. Controversial Issues. Facts will be posted to another forum. I don't intend to confront but this thread lead- in appeared to have facts in hand that were obvious to anyone in the 9th Region. S I guess there will be pages and pages of more "facts". Hope this breaks before tourney time at year's end.:confused: And no thank you for the offer of that book. Much to Papaw's dismay.

:o

 

I would agree that some posters are being reserved in what information they are willing to put out on a public forum....I can't blame them for that.

 

I do believe that some some posters have first hand or very, very reliable sources of information on this topic.

 

I do not believe the site administrators would allow a thread to continue that was baseless, in particular with a topic that is this sensitive.

 

I also believe that when the information comes out, some will be vindicated, some will need to eat some crow and the rest will be enlightened.

 

Too bad for PawPaw....he could've had one heckuva weekend...:banana:

  • Author
That would logically make sense. How about NCC and/or Ludlow?

 

I heard Ludlow has such juicy information that they get their own private meeting with the KHSAA.

I heard Ludlow has such juicy information that they get their own private meeting with the KHSAA.

 

That is what I thought. I would also guess that Holmes is a major player in all of this and would suspect that it has something to do with the Turner girl that graduated just last year. Pure speculation on my part. I also have to believe that Scott and Simon Kenton could very well be a part of this as well.

  • Author
That is what I thought. I would also guess that Holmes is a major player in all of this and would suspect that it has something to do with the Turner girl that graduated just last year. Pure speculation on my part. I also have to believe that Scott and Simon Kenton could very well be a part of this as well.

 

You could always name every school in NKY. LOL

 

I did hear the Bulldogs were on board.

You could always name every school in NKY. LOL

 

I did hear the Bulldogs were on board.

 

No, the 5 that I have mentioned to date would all be very logical given where they are located. Over the many many years that Holy Cross has been in existence they have had kids come that attended middle school in the Ludlow, Covington, Taylor Mill and Independence areas. Notre Dame is also a logical choice because they likely compete with Holy Cross for the same kids.

Sounding like it might be easier to name who is not involved.

You could always name every school in NKY. LOL

 

I did hear the Bulldogs were on board.

 

And from what I hear you may be correct to name every school in NKY because HC has attempted to "dip" into everyones talent pool.

  • Author
And from what I hear you may be correct to name every school in NKY because HC has attempted to "dip" into everyones talent pool.

 

Rations are up for today.

I would agree that some posters are being reserved in what information they are willing to put out on a public forum....I can't blame them for that.

 

I do believe that some some posters have first hand or very, very reliable sources of information on this topic.

 

I do not believe the site administrators would allow a thread to continue that was baseless, in particular with a topic that is this sensitive.

 

I also believe that when the information comes out, some will be vindicated, some will need to eat some crow and the rest will be enlightened.

 

Too bad for PaPaw....he could've had one heckuva weekend...:banana:

Don't feel too sorry for Papaw, it's just that I don't need a book of instruction to give him a heckuva weekend. 52 years (48 wedded bliss) so I'm doing a lot right. :thumb: Lighten up the mood of this thread.

Foul on 9thregionknowledge. Her/his/it's first, threads 6th of the half, the thread will shoot the bonus the rest of the way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.