Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

If half of what I have recently learned about this topic is true...all I can say is WOW!!!:eek:

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is that most schools are involved and doing alot of talking. Holy Cross has some serious issues. Wonder if the reporter Macke will do a in depth tv report?

Man, not one allegation in here. My guess is nothing happens from the KHSAA. Will this go into the classics forum on here if nothing comes of this?

 

I hope all of the accusers have never broken a rule. If they have it could be fun...

Man, not one allegation in here. My guess is nothing happens from the KHSAA. Will this go into the classics forum on here if nothing comes of this?

 

I hope all of the accusers have never broken a rule. If they have it could be fun...

 

All the schools involved hold all the allegations. I don't think any of them will post them on BGP. Who knows what will happen. But it doesn't mean nothing is going on!

 

OJ didn't get put in jail for killing his ex-wife...do you believe he didn't do it???

All the schools involved hold all the allegations. I don't think any of them will post them on BGP. Who knows what will happen. But it doesn't mean nothing is going on!

 

But wouldn't it be funny if these schools have ever made a mistake that anyone else knows about? A lot of heat on one school for girls basketball. Some of the schools mentioned make a lot of money in other sports.

I can think of one player in particular from Ludlow. However, it has been a few years. Not sure how far back this is going.

Edited by Chatty Cat
clarity

But wouldn't it be funny if these schools have ever made a mistake that anyone else knows about? A lot of heat on one school for girls basketball. Some of the schools mentioned make a lot of money in other sports.

 

Not just girls Bball involved here. In fact, one of the schools pushing hard has nothing to do with girls Bball.

 

And just because schools make money off certain sports doesn't mean they are doing anything wrong.

  • Author
Man, not one allegation in here. My guess is nothing happens from the KHSAA. Will this go into the classics forum on here if nothing comes of this?

 

I hope all of the accusers have never broken a rule. If they have it could be fun...

 

If you guess correctly I fully expect it to be open season in NKY for recruiting of student athletes by several schools in multiple sports.

I heard Ludlow has such juicy information that they get their own private meeting with the KHSAA.

 

That is what I thought. I would also guess that Holmes is a major player in all of this and would suspect that it has something to do with the Turner girl that graduated just last year. Pure speculation on my part. I also have to believe that Scott and Simon Kenton could very well be a part of this as well.

 

You could always name every school in NKY. LOL

 

I did hear the Bulldogs were on board.

 

No, the 5 that I have mentioned to date would all be very logical given where they are located. Over the many many years that Holy Cross has been in existence they have had kids come that attended middle school in the Ludlow, Covington, Taylor Mill and Independence areas. Notre Dame is also a logical choice because they likely compete with Holy Cross for the same kids.

 

Daggone it, I got all excited about guessing who the big four were and then you guys go and take away all the fun. I was going to be on target with at least three of the four.

Not just girls Bball involved here. In fact, one of the schools pushing hard has nothing to do with girls Bball.

 

And just because schools make money off certain sports doesn't mean they are doing anything wrong.

 

I'm not saying they do anything wrong. I'm just guessing that if it's almost every school in NKY and it is mostly about girls basketbal with possibly some boys basketball l I hope the rest of the athletic programs are behind this effort. If not...

If you guess correctly I fully expect it to be open season in NKY for recruiting of student athletes by several schools in multiple sports.

 

I trust that you have good sources to start this topic...

But wouldn't it be funny if these schools have ever made a mistake that anyone else knows about? A lot of heat on one school for girls basketball. Some of the schools mentioned make a lot of money in other sports.

 

And if you think the schools that make a lot of money on certain sports are leading this, you are barking up the wrong tree. I think many of you will be surprised if the schools got out on who is really pushing a lot of this. Some have their opinions, but for the most part, that are not who is really leading this.

I can think of one player in particular from Ludlow. However, it has been a few years. Not sure how far back this is going.

 

If it was a decade or more ago I guarantee the coach at the time had zero to do with that.

  • Author
Daggone it, I got all excited about guessing who the big four were and then you guys go and take away all the fun. I was going to be on target with at least three of the four.

 

I have no idea who the big schools are in all of this but I keep hearing a lot about Pendleton County.

If you guess correctly I fully expect it to be open season in NKY for recruiting of student athletes by several schools in multiple sports.

 

Also, isn't it sort of already that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.