Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

I don't understand why some of you are basically saying that there are rule violations and investigations without just coming out and saying it! If you are not the one making the accusation then why not just say it? What rules or laws would you be breaking by just saying " holy Cross is being accused of------------ and is being investigated by the khsaa and the following schools are involved in one way or another: ---------------. What would you have to lose if what you are saying is true? IMO if your not willing to say something and back it up, then you shouldn't say anything at all. If you are a part of what is going on then you def should have never said anything at all. Sounds like the little girl at school who says " I know something you don't know" but never says another word! So in other words what was the point of this thread?

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So it's okay to accuse a school of recruiting as long as it is in the Controversial Forum?

 

Suggesting that the Death Penalty is about to be levied is suggesting that a violation has occurred. Why do I have to prove there isn't an investigation going on when NONE of the participants of this thread have been made to prove there is one? We are supposed to just go on what a couple posters say is happening? I don't know if there is or isn't, and I couldn't care less either way, but to act like this thread hasn't been allowed to stick around contrary to similar situations in the past is just not factual.

 

We either need to hear some specifics of what is supposedly going on here, or this thread is here ONLY because it's good for business. Don't patronize us and suggest otherwise.

 

We have told you there is an investigation going on and even gave you the site and time of the last meeting that was held! I have probably said too much honestly!

That isn't G saying that.

 

I just want to know who I'm talking to before I tell what I know. I didn't start the thread and in fact was content in letting it play out and coming back qhen it breaks. But then I found this thread and people questioning whether an investigation was even going on. It is. That's why I'm back. People thinking its a bunch of rumors and jealousy. Not the case.

We have told you there is an investigation going on and even gave you the site and time of the last meeting that was held! I have probably said too much honestly!

 

And neither of those addresses the alleged issues that are going on.

 

You've done nothing to contribute to clearing this up for those of us who are interested in the specifics. You are pulling the classic move of wanting everyone to think you are "In The Know" but won't post it. Spare me on the PM stuff, if you were serious about it, you would post it.

It's funny that technically the thread is a violation then another posters is breaking another rule by offering info for identity only.

 

This thread is weird.

 

Is it not fair for me to understand who I'm talking to. Heck you can text me too if you want. I know some are in the shadows waiting for me to mess up and say something they can use against me to divert the attention to me. I had no input into the investigation. I have no say in how this will turn out and I have no idea what the KHSAA will do. I do know that I'm very connected with what's going on and I do know there is a very thorough investigation going on. If you think that G putting this on here and the fact that the KHSAA has had multiple meetings with SEVERAL SCHOOLS in NKy isn't an indication that they have a very strong reason to believe things are wrongly happening up here, then I don't know what to tell you. The KHSAA doesn't come to NKy and rent a conference at the Holiday Inn to celebrate birthday parties. That happened. There's your proof of an investigation. And you've figured out by now most of the schools that attended.

For the record PP92 I know what your saying but any info from the person who started the thread with 5 sources seems more than fair.

 

But I will say after talking with a couple people close to this the biggest part of this investigation has nothing to do with what RC99 has been complaining about for a year and is a minor or insignificant part of conversations.

 

Looks like the biggest part is what Guru mentioned earlier.

 

That's why in the end those wishing for punishment are going to be disappointed.

 

This thing has all kinds of roots. Just because I didn't expose them all doesn't mean they are all part of it. I've said several times there is a lot I haven't put on here. I know what I'm talking about. Trust me.

And neither of those addresses the alleged issues that are going on.

 

You've done nothing to contribute to clearing this up for those of us who are interested in the specifics. You are pulling the classic move of wanting everyone to think you are "In The Know" but won't post it. Spare me on the PM stuff, if you were serious about it, you would post it.

 

I know. I don't need to tell anyone. We'll find out. I only came back on here to confirm there is a thorough investigation going on.

I don't understand why some of you are basically saying that there are rule violations and investigations without just coming out and saying it! If you are not the one making the accusation then why not just say it? What rules or laws would you be breaking by just saying " holy Cross is being accused of------------ and is being investigated by the khsaa and the following schools are involved in one way or another: ---------------. What would you have to lose if what you are saying is true? IMO if your not willing to say something and back it up, then you shouldn't say anything at all. If you are a part of what is going on then you def should have never said anything at all. Sounds like the little girl at school who says " I know something you don't know" but never says another word! So in other words what was the point of this thread?

 

Okay, I won't say anything at all. I quit talking about it a long time ago until this thread came up and my only intent was to confirm the ongoing investigation. If I know who I'm talking to, I have no problem telling you. But if you go way back in one of the threads, defamation of character was threatened. And I know they are watching! Lol! So that spoiled a lot of this for all of you. I will only say what I feel I can. Sorry.

And neither of those addresses the alleged issues that are going on.

 

You've done nothing to contribute to clearing this up for those of us who are interested in the specifics. You are pulling the classic move of wanting everyone to think you are "In The Know" but won't post it. Spare me on the PM stuff, if you were serious about it, you would post it.

 

I don't have to say a word and none of you would even have any idea how serious this is or have any details what's going on. I've probably said way too much already.

 

My point, if I hadn't said what I have, you wouldn't be sitting here reading the whole thing and begging for more details. I just don't feel comfortable saying all of it in public with the threats that have come.

I know. I don't need to tell anyone. We'll find out. I only came back on here to confirm there is a thorough investigation going on.

 

"I know everything, but I'm not telling any of it. So in the end I can be right no matter what happens!"

 

:lol2:

I just don't feel comfortable saying all of it in public with the threats that have come.

 

Right.

I don't have to say a word and none of you would even have any idea how serious this is or have any details what's going on. I've probably said way too much already.

 

My point, if I hadn't said what I have, you wouldn't be sitting here reading the whole thing and begging for more details. I just don't feel comfortable saying all of it in public with the threats that have come.

 

Guess what? Most of us still don't have the details or know the seriousness of this. Truthfully I think this thread should have never been started until after the khsaa says they have reached a judgement. And you would have been better off not posting anything on here about the subject if your not willing to give up all the info you know. Just my opinion.

Is it not fair for me to understand who I'm talking to. Heck you can text me too if you want. I know some are in the shadows waiting for me to mess up and say something they can use against me to divert the attention to me. I had no input into the investigation. I have no say in how this will turn out and I have no idea what the KHSAA will do. I do know that I'm very connected with what's going on and I do know there is a very thorough investigation going on. If you think that G putting this on here and the fact that the KHSAA has had multiple meetings with SEVERAL SCHOOLS in NKy isn't an indication that they have a very strong reason to believe things are wrongly happening up here, then I don't know what to tell you. The KHSAA doesn't come to NKy and rent a conference at the Holiday Inn to celebrate birthday parties. That happened. There's your proof of an investigation. And you've figured out by now most of the schools that attended.

 

To be fair, wouldn't it be fair for us to know who is demanding our real identities before sharing info? Frankly, I'm disinclined to share my personal identity with someone who demands it. I'm also disinclined to trust people who are so disinclined to trust people...if you get my drift.

To be fair, wouldn't it be fair for us to know who is demanding our real identities before sharing info? Frankly, I'm disinclined to share my personal identity with someone who demands it. I'm also disinclined to trust people who are so disinclined to trust people...if you get my drift.

 

To be fair, I'm not demanding anything! I'm saying if you want to know what I know, I want to know who I'm talking to!! That simple!

 

And if you don't know who I am by now, then it wouldn't take much to find out. I have never hid my identity on here. 90% of the frequent posters know exactly who I am and anything I say on here I would tell to anyone in person. And more!

 

Hint, just go to the softball forum and you can figure out exactly who I am.

Funny, I feel like I'm on the witness stand and all you lawyers are trying to discredit my testimony! Lol! I don't have to say a thing. I'm just a poster on BGP just like you. I just know a lot about the situation and am sharing a lot of what I know and what has happened. There are MANY others that are posting and reading that know what I'm posting is consistent with what they know and what not hey are hearing. You don't have to believe I know squat. I don't care. I'm giving you what I'm comfortable giving you at this time sorry it's not enough for you right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.