Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

When the creator of the site starts the thread that should tell you that there are more facts involved than innuendo. As long as you've been around you should know this.

 

Since you want to get technical, not only is this thread in Controversial Issues which brings about a whole new set of rules but you have gotten the possible rule violation wrong. Discussing if a school is getting ready to get punished for breaking rules falls more in line with a Rule 6 violation than a Rule 4 violation. If the information proves to be false then the thread is taken down and removed from public viewing. Do you have any information that would suggest this thread is in violation of Rule 6 and that there isn't an investigation going on about Holy Cross?

 

So it's okay to accuse a school of recruiting as long as it is in the Controversial Forum?

 

Suggesting that the Death Penalty is about to be levied is suggesting that a violation has occurred. Why do I have to prove there isn't an investigation going on when NONE of the participants of this thread have been made to prove there is one? We are supposed to just go on what a couple posters say is happening? I don't know if there is or isn't, and I couldn't care less either way, but to act like this thread hasn't been allowed to stick around contrary to similar situations in the past is just not factual.

 

We either need to hear some specifics of what is supposedly going on here, or this thread is here ONLY because it's good for business. Don't patronize us and suggest otherwise.

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Unfamiliar with the CovCath thread, but that Highlands thread had specific allegations about a specific incident. That's what I'm saying. Stop the beating around the bush, sack up and list specifics.

 

Try again. Both of those spell out pretty clearly what the potential issues are/were. Where has that been done in this thread? It's been all "I know what's going on but I'm not telling unless you give up your identity."

So it's okay to accuse a school of recruiting as long as it is in the Controversial Forum?

 

Suggesting that the Death Penalty is about to be levied is suggesting that a violation has occurred. Why do I have to prove there isn't an investigation going on when NONE of the participants of this thread have been made to prove there is one? We are supposed to just go on what a couple posters say is happening? I don't know if there is or isn't, and I couldn't care less either way, but to act like this thread hasn't been allowed to stick around contrary to similar situations in the past is just not factual.

 

We either need to hear some specifics of what is supposedly going on here, or this thread is here ONLY because it's good for business. Don't patronize us and suggest otherwise.

 

It's obvious you're going to believe what you want so let's just do it like this.

 

This is what I do know. Guru isn't an idiot. You don't have to like what he does or how he does it but he wouldn't jeopardize this website's reputation and existence over something that doesn't exist. That is a fact. People aren't allowed to make baseless accusations for the sake of being "good for business" but if the creator of the website makes a post that is "good for business" and you think it is unfounded then that's you believing he doesn't know what he is doing. To go even further IF this whole thread is proven to be unfounded and there isn't an actual investigation going on don't you think we'd all know that at this point and that this thread would have been removed? IF this whole thread is proven to be a violation of Rule 6 I have the utmost confidence in G to do the right thing regarding Holy Cross and BGP. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Unfamiliar with the CovCath thread, but that Highlands thread had specific allegations about a specific incident. That's what I'm saying. Stop the beating around the bush, sack up and list specifics.

 

The CovCath thread was started, discussed, investigated and closed.

 

We all want that. I want the specifics as well. I'm certain they will come in time.

Try again. Both of those spell out pretty clearly what the potential issues are/were. Where has that been done in this thread? It's been all "I know what's going on but I'm not telling unless you give up your identity."

 

That isn't G saying that.

That isn't G saying that.

 

I'm aware. Doesn't change the fact that it's being allowed to happen.

We all want that. I want the specifics as well. I'm certain they will come in time.

 

And until then, this thread is here only to stir up controversy.

I'm aware. Doesn't change the fact that it's being allowed to happen.

 

People are free to discuss whatever they want to in PMs.

And until then, this thread is here only to stir up controversy.

 

Come on, Deuce!!! That goes without saying. This is the Controversial Issues forum. :D

This entire thread has been very much based upon gossip and speculation. I have not pointed at anyone and that list came directly from those BGP'ers who said they somehow had proof that all of these schools were involved. All I want is for the students at any school to be protected and given the chance for a great high school experience and this gossip is harmful.

 

I'm not attacking you. I'm saying that some of the schools you had on your list I did not hear about and came from posts of people I would consider to be guessing a little. That's all.

It's funny that technically the thread is a violation then another posters is breaking another rule by offering info for identity only.

 

This thread is weird.

On this point you are completely wrong, the school I support has not been discussed on this thread and is not even in the Northern Kentucky area.As I stated early in this thread, I have NO dog in this fight. My only intent is to wish for the young people in school to have a great experience and not have it ruined by over zealous adults with an unfair advantage in mind. If it's legally done, I think a student should be allowed to attend any school they wish whether it is for academics or sports.

 

I have no idea what school you root for. Just guessed because you commented recently in a thread of one of the schools that hasn't been mentioned yet.

For the record PP92 I know what your saying but any info from the person who started the thread with 5 sources seems more than fair.

 

But I will say after talking with a couple people close to this the biggest part of this investigation has nothing to do with what RC99 has been complaining about for a year and is a minor or insignificant part of conversations.

 

Looks like the biggest part is what Guru mentioned earlier.

 

That's why in the end those wishing for punishment are going to be disappointed.

It's funny that technically the thread is a violation then another posters is breaking another rule by offering info for identity only.

 

This thread is weird.

 

It's not a violation to discuss and exchange identities privately. It is to discuss them publicly. I understand how it looks but what goes down in the PMs stays in the PMs until the PM is reported and addressed.

 

Seriously though, you can give a false identity in the PM and get the whole scoop. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.