Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

Let me tell you this. I don't care how it happens as long as it stops. Getting punished or not DOES NOT MEAN IT'S NOT GOING ON! I know it's going on and I know what's going on. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. The question is not whether it's going on, it's is it going on. The answer to that is yes. So regardless of what the KHSAA says, I know. And so do they. Its a matter of if they can prove it beyond a doubt. There are a lot of prosecutors that have a ton of evidence on criminals and they know they did the crime, but they can't prove it. Again, doesn't mean they didn't do it. Some of you are caught up in whether they will get penalized. I could care less as long as it stops.

 

What is it that you want to stop?

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I don't claim to have the sources you do. I'll bet softly against a death penalty.

 

I am in the post #87 gray area somewhere.

  • Author
How long before all of this is out in the open?

 

Maybe BGP can do an open records request?

 

I think that would be counter-productive.

 

And for the record, BGP will not be making any open records requests on this issue.

 

It would take something a lot more important than a bunch of schools upset with another school because that one school is schooling them.

Let me tell you this. I don't care how it happens as long as it stops. Getting punished or not DOES NOT MEAN IT'S NOT GOING ON! I know it's going on and I know what's going on. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. The question is not whether it's going on, it's is it going on. The answer to that is yes. So regardless of what the KHSAA says, I know. And so do they. Its a matter of if they can prove it beyond a doubt. There are a lot of prosecutors that have a ton of evidence on criminals and they know they did the crime, but they can't prove it. Again, doesn't mean they didn't do it. Some of you are caught up in whether they will get penalized. I could care less as long as it stops.
What is going on ?
What is going on ?

 

PM me, tell me who you are and I'll tell you.

  • Author
PM me, tell me who you are and I'll tell you.

 

He is KyTmcNcc from Southgate.

I've never agreed with anything on this site more than this. I think the HC AD is a smart person. I think she's been around the block. I think people's feelings are hurt and we will see what happens.

 

And why would our feelings be hurt??? Lol!!! And why would 10-12 other schools in NKy feelings be hurt??

Let me tell you this. I don't care how it happens as long as it stops. Getting punished or not DOES NOT MEAN IT'S NOT GOING ON! I know it's going on and I know what's going on. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. The question is not whether it's going on, it's is it going on. The answer to that is yes. So regardless of what the KHSAA says, I know. And so do they. Its a matter of if they can prove it beyond a doubt. There are a lot of prosecutors that have a ton of evidence on criminals and they know they did the crime, but they can't prove it. Again, doesn't mean they didn't do it. Some of you are caught up in whether they will get penalized. I could care less as long as it stops.

 

I'm talking about this thread and the recklessness of it. Not a single actual accusation listed.

I think that would be counter-productive.

 

And for the record, BGP will not be making any open records requests on this issue.

 

It would take something a lot more important than a bunch of schools upset with another school because that one school is schooling them.

 

I'm glad someone spoke honestly on the heart of the matter

I think that would be counter-productive.

 

And for the record, BGP will not be making any open records requests on this issue.

 

It would take something a lot more important than a bunch of schools upset with another school because that one school is schooling them.

A "bunch of schools upset" doesn't seem like grounds for a full scale investigation by the KHSAA. So far this week your posts and those of another couple of BGP'ers, include a number of 9th Region schools that have "accusations " or information about Holy Cross and illegal recruiting or some kind of impropriety being committed. Those schools are Pendleton Co., Newport, Ludlow, Notre Dame, St. Henry, Highlands and Beechwood. There was also some sort of name dropped by other posters, which was another Covington school, and Scott, Simon Kenton and Holmes.

So that's 11 of the 10 or 12 number, quoting from RCC9 and a couple of others, anyone got any more? So if there is that much evidence being collected by the KHSAA, some sort of resolution or punishments should be forthcoming. Interested to see how this shakes out. May be some rule changes or more clarification made, because of this situation. And yes this thread has been reckless in assumptions made that no one is willing to give proof for.

I'm talking about this thread and the recklessness of it. Not a single actual accusation listed.

 

Like I said, the 10-12 schools that are involved hold all the accusations. I'm not a basketball coach and I haven't talked to the KHSAA. But I know a lot about what has been done and who is talking to them and what they are saying. I can tell you there are SEVERAL accusations. I can also tell you that the KHSAA doesn't open investigations based on what they read on BGP. I can also tell you that the majority of what I put on here has already happened. I don't put what I think is coming or what I think the KHSAA will come up with. I know they have a lot of evidence. But that doesn't mean they can prove it or all of it. We'll have to wait and see.

A "bunch of schools upset" doesn't seem like grounds for a full scale investigation by the KHSAA. So far this week your posts and those of another couple of BGP'ers, include a number of 9th Region schools that have "accusations " or information about Holy Cross and illegal recruiting or some kind of impropriety being committed. Those schools are Pendleton Co., Newport, Ludlow, Notre Dame, St. Henry, Highlands and Beechwood. There was also some sort of name dropped by other posters, which was another Covington school, and Scott, Simon Kenton and Holmes.

So that's 11 of the 10 or 12 number, quoting from RCC9 and a couple of others, anyone got any more? So if there is that much evidence being collected by the KHSAA, some sort of resolution or punishments should be forthcoming. Interested to see how this shakes out. May be some rule changes or more clarification made, because of this situation. And yes this thread has been reckless in assumptions made that no one is willing to give proof for.

 

Some of the schools you have listed were speculation by some people and I have not heard they were involved. But that doesn't mean they aren't. I only know the ones I've heard about. The problem with keeping track of the schools is that it's on the boys and girls side and some schools show up to some meetings and some to others. I will tell you you are missing one of the big ones. Another Kenton county school. And you're missing one that I think you follow.

  • Author
Some of the schools you have listed were speculation by some people and I have not heard they were involved. But that doesn't mean they aren't. I only know the ones I've heard about. The problem with keeping track of the schools is that it's on the boys and girls side and some schools show up to some meetings and some to others. I will tell you you are missing one of the big ones. Another Kenton county school. And you're missing one that I think you follow.

 

Dixie?

Dixie?

 

You are a great guesser or my clues are way too easy!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.