Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

At least I did not stay up all night to watch the loss. We need to go 4-2 vs Pads. Then hammer Pitt and Cubbies.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least I did not stay up all night to watch the loss. We need to go 4-2 vs Pads. Then hammer Pitt and Cubbies.

I agree totally, or I will have to side with the previous poster who said he's ready for football anyway. If we don't have a "string" of wins here, the pigskin will provide solace, because at that point, there will be no more hope.

At least I did not stay up all night to watch the loss. We need to go 4-2 vs Pads. Then hammer Pitt and Cubbies.

 

I don't think the Reds will go 4-2 against the Padres, probably 2-4. And they should win the series from, both, the Cubs and the Pirates. It's going to be tough stretch.

The upcoming Reds series with the Padres, is a must....The Cardinals have 1 with the Marlins tonight and 3 with the Pirates coming up.

 

Seperaton at this point, would be extremely difficult to overcome. These games in my opinion, will decide who needs to concentrate on the WC.

These games in my opinion, will decide who needs to concentrate on the WC.

 

Hopefully the Reds can just concentrate on winning. Not even Cowboy breaking his 0-30 slump with a homerun could jumpstart the Reds against the Dodgers.

 

You're right though, the Wild Card will be decided with this series.

 

When do we start jumping off the bridge? :irked:

 

Anyway, if I jump, I'll swim back quickly. I'm like HSSB, I like hiding behind those rose colored glasses and say, "hey, we won like 4 in a row a week ago and now the sky is falling. It could change this weekend."

The upcoming Reds series with the Padres, is a must....The Cardinals have 1 with the Marlins tonight and 3 with the Pirates coming up.

 

Seperaton at this point, would be extremely difficult to overcome. These games in my opinion, will decide who needs to concentrate on the WC.

I think it's a forgone conclusion at this point that the Reds are concentrating on the WC. By their own making of course. The Cards know how the win which even at this level makes a difference. I listened to an interview w/Hatteberg prior to Tuesdays game on ESPN radio and his attitude seemed to be that everyone was delighted they have done as well as they have and the season would be "successful" regardless of the finish. At least that's how I took it. I seriously doubt that you'd ever hear something to that effect from a Cardinal player regardless of who it was.

Hopefully the Reds can just concentrate on winning. Not even Cowboy breaking his 0-30 slump with a homerun could jumpstart the Reds against the Dodgers.

 

You're right though, the Wild Card will be decided with this series.

 

When do we start jumping off the bridge? :irked:

 

Anyway, if I jump, I'll swim back quickly. I'm like HSSB, I like hiding behind those rose colored glasses and say, "hey, we won like 4 in a row a week ago and now the sky is falling. It could change this weekend."

Never jump off the ship, take the good years with the bad. Today is a new day and never look back, always look ahead.

 

It does get frustrating, imagine being a Tigers and Cardinals fan....:D

We stink right now. On the bright side, we will not lose today! Sleep well Reds fans!

We can always count on your optimism to get us through spindoc.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We can always count on your optimism to get us through spindoc.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, just frustrated! Perhaps just what the doctor ordered for the Redlegs, a day off. Take some time to go to the beach, play golf, go to the driving range and try to hit the guy in the golfcart picking up range balls, anything to relieve stress.

Again, I had more of a problem with Griffey diving for the ball in that scenario than the cutoff.

 

Luckily everyone was in the correct position, as I was explaining to Iam. If not, Drew scores because of the overthrow.

 

Well they are in the pros so they most likely are going to be in the correct position most of the time. I dont see why you bring up the relay throw at all, because he made a good throw to the cut off guy and they got the out. Him making the throw to Aurilla instead made it an easier throw to the plate. So the relay part of it was pretty much a perfect play.......

Well they are in the pros so they most likely are going to be in the correct position most of the time. I dont see why you bring up the relay throw at all, because he made a good throw to the cut off guy and they got the out. Him making the throw to Aurilla instead made it an easier throw to the plate. So the relay part of it was pretty much a perfect play.......

 

Just stating the only reason they sent Drew was because he over shot the first cut off man. Wasn't the problem...AGAIN. Stupid decision to dive, especially the way he did.

Oh, just frustrated! Perhaps just what the doctor ordered for the Redlegs, a day off. Take some time to go to the beach, play golf, go to the driving range and try to hit the guy in the golfcart picking up range balls, anything to relieve stress.

:thumb: :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When I played golf in h.s. we used to do just that, the guy makes a pretty good target.:eek:

More roster hijinks

LOS ANGELES -- Well, there's at least one transaction today before I hit the road for San Diego.

 

The Reds have optioned Matt Belisle to Sarasota and recalled utilityman Brendan Harris from Louisville. Harris, you may recall, was part of the big deal with the Nationals. He hit .324 with five homers in 43 games for the Bats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.