August 31, 200620 yr Well off to bed I go...mark my words, if the Reds lose this game, they will finish no better than 4th in the Wild Card.... Have a good night all, and GO REDS!
August 31, 200620 yr Cowboy doing his best Ross. I need to throw something... That throw was a little tougher to handle than the one's Ross has dropped. I'll give LaRue a break on that one.
August 31, 200620 yr I'm sorry, but Grande is an idiot. Can someone tell me how that was a better effort by Maddux, than that of Nomar on that shot by Valentin? :confused:
August 31, 200620 yr I'm sorry, but Grande is an idiot. Can someone tell me how that was a better effort by Maddux on that shot by Valentin? :confused: It wasn't he just didnt know what else to say.
August 31, 200620 yr When are the Reds going to actually get a lead to start the game, so they dont have to try to battle back to win at the end of these games!!!!!!!! :madman: Hopefully they have another one of these late inning comeback wins in them, because we need this win bad!!!!!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.