Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I really don't want to bring up the whole LaRue catching Harang argument again, but Valentin is 9-17 with 4 homers career against Maddux. You have to get him in the lineup with those kind of numbers.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't want to bring up the whole LaRue catching Harang argument again

Then don't... ;)

Then don't... ;)

 

 

I'm sorry, but those numbers are just too hard to ignore.

The first three outs say all I need to know. Might as well stay up for the train wreck...

The first three outs say all I need to know. Might as well stay up for the train wreck...

 

 

Please explain to those of us who can't watch the game right now.

Anyone hear the Furball tonight? LaRue was doing "Invisible Fence" ads, afterwards he said he should be doing "Invisible Bats" ads, classic. LaRue is about to go 0 for August. Wow.

Please explain to those of us who can't watch the game right now.

Freel easy grounder to 3rd. Dunn hits a solid line drive right at Lugo. Rich hits a liner off Maddux right to 3b and is out by a step. To make it better Dunn muffs a simple grounder to put Furcal on 2B to start the LA half...

Harang escapes a jam. 0-0 after 1...

Why does Clayton keep playing..:sleep:

2 on 0 out and 0 runs in the top of 2...

And the clutch hitting continues. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why does Clayton keep playing..:sleep:

Because Phillips is sick...

Why does Clayton keep playing..:sleep:

 

 

I don't know, but if I were Castro I would have to be wondering myself.

Because Phillips is sick...

Oh....that sucks.

Because Phillips is sick...

 

 

Is Castro sick too? :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.