Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Hopefully they have another one of these late inning comeback wins in them, because we need this win bad!!!!!!!

 

 

I forgot what those were like.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-2 after 7. Maddux is out...

Well on the bright side you guys will get to go to bed early tonight, and sticky won't have to act like he stayed up to watch the whole game come morning. :D:p :p

It keeps gettin better and better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just gets worse and worse.

I think the 4-6 trip I asked for sounds reasonable now... :irked:

I hate West Coast trips. :madman: :madman:

I'm not going to give up all hope just yet. Thats for after the SD series. If they go in there and sweep we are back infront by a game. I can always hope.

I'm not going to give up all hope just yet. Thats for after the SD series. If they go in there and sweep we are back infront by a game. I can always hope.

 

 

Not necessarily. We have two teams ahead of us now. :irked:

Dear Dodgers:

 

Thanks for ruining our season.:madman:

 

 

With hate, The Reds

I think this is the first time I need a day off as bad as the team... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.