August 31, 200620 yr ^ hate to see him leave Louisville...good luck. How did he look down there? I heard some talk when the trade was made that if BP moves to SS Harris would have a legit shot to earn the 2B spot next year...
August 31, 200620 yr More roster hijinks LOS ANGELES -- Well, there's at least one transaction today before I hit the road for San Diego. The Reds have optioned Matt Belisle to Sarasota and recalled utilityman Brendan Harris from Louisville. Harris, you may recall, was part of the big deal with the Nationals. He hit .324 with five homers in 43 games for the Bats. :ylsuper: :ylsuper: Belisle is ATROCIUS !!!!!!
August 31, 200620 yr How did he look down there? I heard some talk when the trade was made that if BP moves to SS Harris would have a legit shot to earn the 2B spot next year... I liked him a lot...and that's some great punch to have at the 2.
August 31, 200620 yr How did he look down there? I heard some talk when the trade was made that if BP moves to SS Harris would have a legit shot to earn the 2B spot next year... Really, is that what you heard?
September 1, 200620 yr We still stand to lose ground in the Wild Card... 1/2 is better than a full...at this point. GEEZ!!! HSSB and cshs are rubbing off on me...
September 1, 200620 yr Here we go Felipe, here we go (clap clap)... :banana: Lopez ties the game with a bases loaded 2 out single in the bottom of 9. 4-4 Nats/Phils...
September 1, 200620 yr Looks like the Fish have decided that this is the series they act like a young team. 5-2 Cards in the 9th...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.