September 3, 200620 yr Well, the Cards lose, and the Phils split the Double Dip, so heres our shot to gain some ground!
September 3, 200620 yr making peavy look like a stud. The Reds have been making a LOT of pitchers look like that lately. :creepy: :mad:
September 3, 200620 yr The Reds have been making a LOT of pitchers look like that lately. :creepy: :mad: You mean like since they went with the mostly set 8 man every day lineup that the fans couldn't live without??? :sssh:
September 3, 200620 yr Pretty good lineup coming up next inning. Come on Aurillia, Ross, and Phillips.
September 3, 200620 yr Reds can't convert and they fall further behing the Fathers. They keep getting good starts out of Lohse and again, no run support. He should be at least 3-2 for the Reds in the win column.
September 3, 200620 yr Where is everyone. Its not time for the fireworks yet.:cry: I'm still here. I just plan on watching the game from the couch, and not posting.
September 3, 200620 yr I'm still here. I just plan on watching the game from the couch, and not posting. Booooo:D J/k. Deno starts us off with an RBI single in the second. 1-0.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.