Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottom 6, 4-2 Reds. Dunn almost hit a bomb, almost. Top 7 know.

It's amazing how fast everyone jumps off the Reds bandwagon.:fire:

 

Hey! Some of us are visiting the family and can't be near a computer! :fight: :p

Top 8 still 4-2...

 

 

Bonds homers to tie the game, and Griffey Jr. is hurt on the play. The wheels are really starting to come off now.

Griff is hurt. Went to rob a homerun by Bonds. 4-4 now. Deno in at right and Freel in a CF now.:cry: :cry:

It's amazing how fast everyone jumps off the Reds bandwagon.:fire:

 

 

 

I've rode this wagon for 30 plus years without jumping off, not about to do it now, Even though it looks like the Reds are throwing in the towel with plans of running Jason Johnson out there on Wed. What more does the guy have to do to show he's awful.

Griffey, dislocated toe...I've seen it all.

 

I kind of feel sorry for him.

I've rode this wagon for 30 plus years without jumping off, not about to do it now, Even though it looks like the Reds are throwing in the towel with plans of running Jason Johnson out there on Wed. What more does the guy have to do to show he's awful.

I am talking about the people that were posting in here a month or so ago and are no where to be found now.

Come on lets see a walk off to get this team on a roll.

Griffey, dislocated toe...I've seen it all.

 

I kind of feel sorry for him.

I have had something similar to this, it was my big toe. Very painful. Hurt badly to run and jump off of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.