Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I think a rested Bray would be better than Harrang at 100 pitches..in that situation, and I would tell him to throw nothing but outside breaking balls so if he hits it...he doesnt hit it out.

 

 

 

Yeah because Bonds can't hit one out to the opposite field. :rolleyes:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As long as it's not Homer...I don't care.:D

I would say that the Reds swoon and any possible continuation of tha swoon eliminates Homer from being pulled up. Calling him up is only good if he can help you get into the playoffs.

Because Harang was pitching a great game, his pitch count was relatively low, and had done a good job with Bonds the whole game. There was no reason to take him out.

Well either way you look at I feel diferently, but the bottom line is he made a bad pitch, and the Reds lost. I just think in that situation, Bray would have been better.

You are more comfortable with a 23 year old rookie over Harang? I have nothing else to say... :walk:

Raise your hand if you believe this.:D :sssh:

You are more comfortable with a 23 year old rookie over Harang? I have nothing else to say... :walk:

Bottom line Harrang didnt get it done....not a very good argument there huh?

Bottom line Harrang didnt get it done....not a very good argument there huh?

The weak argument is using 20/20 hindsight to make a point... :sssh:

Bottom line Harrang didnt get it done....not a very good argument there huh?

I think that is GT's point. It was not Narron's fault. But that Harang did not get the job done. His fault, not Narron's.

I think that is GT's point. It was not Narron's fault. But that Harang did not get the job done. His fault, not Narron's.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The weak argument is using 20/20 hindsight to make a point... :sssh:

Well that lasted a whole 3 minutes.:lol:

Harang missed his spot by a good 10 inches. That has nothing to do with Narron. You're the ace of the staff, you're supposed to be able to throw a complete game in September...

Against Bonds....not a lot of pitcher have or will, get the job done.

 

Harang's velocity was down and his location, was more up than previous starts but he's an outstanding pitcher. I prefer Harang over anyone on the Reds staff, who actually "pitch" to Bonds.

Well that lasted a whole 3 minutes.:lol:

That's good for me... :D

Yeah because Bonds can't hit one out to the opposite field. :rolleyes:

I didnt say he cant, but a breaking ball going away from him is a heack of a lot harder to hit out than fastball right down the middle of the plate.

That's good for me... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have a point there.

I didnt say he cant, but a breaking ball going away from him is a heack of a lot harder to hit out than fastball right down the middle of the plate.

The best part is that if Bray was brought in, and hung a slider it would still be Narron's fault... :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.