Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I think that is GT's point. It was not Narron's fault. But that Harang did not get the job done. His fault, not Narron's.

I'm not saying its Narrons fault that Harrang missed his spot, but I do not feel he should have been left in there.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best part is that if Bray was brought in, and hung a slider it would still be Narron's fault... :sssh:

No, he would have played the best match up, and thats all he can do.

I'll fight anyone that would blame Bray...:fight: :fight:

No, he would have played the best match up, and thats all he can do.

Again. Harang is far and away the best pitcher on the staff. He's the best matchup to face Bonds. Period. End of story. He made a very bad pitch, and it resulted in a loss. No more, no less...

Again. Harang is far and away the best pitcher on the staff. He's the best matchup to face Bonds. Period. End of story. He made a very bad pitch, and it resulted in a loss. No more, no less...

OK...

Again. Harang is far and away the best pitcher on the staff. He's the best matchup to face Bonds. Period. End of story. He made a very bad pitch, and it resulted in a loss. No more, no less...

 

 

:thumb: :thumb:

I'll fight anyone that would blame Bray...:fight: :fight:

 

 

It was Bray's fault. :fight: :fight:

It was Bray's fault. :fight: :fight:

 

When's the next BGP get together?:irked:

When's the next BGP get together?:irked:

 

 

I thought you were a lover, not a fighter.

I thought you were a lover, not a fighter.
...Oh My, the comments one could post....:lol:

yesno[1].gif

I thought you were a lover, not a fighter.

 

Very true...:D

...Oh My, the comments one could post....:lol:

 

I had to watch what I said...

I had to watch what I said...
....me too

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Large age gap....:D

I get tired of everyone piling on Narron. What if he brings in Cormier and he gives up the HR. It would then be Narron's fault as well, right? Harang made a horrible pitch to one of the best hitters ever. That's on him. Is it Narron's fault they left ELEVEN men on base? Accountability has to fall on the players at some point...

Please Reds fans, I ask you to point your attention back in this thread to pages 12 and 13 posts #585 to #614 where a certain baseball genius wanted the exact opposite when Arroyo was still considered our ace. Yank him with very few pitches thrown and called yours truly Ms. Cleo stating that I could see that the pen would definitely get folks out. Arguing in circles I say!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.