September 6, 200620 yr Ha there talking about how great of a fielder Clayton has been, I wish he could do that for us....:lol: :madman:
September 6, 200620 yr BP is something like 2 for his last 25. I think it's easy to see why this team is in the dumps right now. They do not have enough talent to withstand Freel, Dunn and BP going in the tank... Yeah I know he hasn't been hitting good either, but maybe a change in the order would somehow get these guys going again. We just need something to get this offense jump started again....
September 6, 200620 yr 3-2 on Clayton's RBI double...yes he kept the ball. Clayton's on second with 0 outs.
September 6, 200620 yr Dunn's probably heard by now the Horns face that Ohio team this weekend and is undoubtedly distracted!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.