Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Nice to see the bats working...

:thumb: Your not kidding about that one. Huge night for Javy...:banana:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also big night for Freel who had 3 hits including a HR, and aurilia had 3 hits, dunn hit number 40 and Lohse 7 innings,6 ks, and 1 earned run. HUGE WIN RED LEGS!

Do you realize that Griffey Jr. hasn't homered since he homered off John Smoltz last Sunday?

 

Bring back the BIG RED MACHINE FROM THE 70'S!

 

:devil: :madman: :fire:

Now all we need is 20 more straight.

 

 

Might as well make it 21. :D :D

They're just about ready to get hot...

 

 

I sure hope so. I think that if they can go out, and win their next 21 ballgames, then I think they have a pretty good chance at getting back into the Wild Card race. ;)

Bring back the BIG RED MACHINE FROM THE 70'S!

 

:devil: :madman: :fire:

You mean the team that only started the core starting 8 about 25% of the time in 75 and 76 combined? I doubt they would be all that well loved in this town these days... ;)

I sure hope so. I think that if they can go out, and win their next 21 ballgames, then I think they have a pretty good chance at getting back into the Wild Card race. ;)

Back to 3 1/2... :D

For the record the Cards have lost Mulder for the season and Izzy is shut down for at least a week. They are still catchable...

For the record the Cards have lost Mulder for the season and Izzy is shut down for at least a week. They are still catchable...

 

Glad I haven't jumped off the bridge yet. :D

Glad I haven't jumped off the bridge yet. :D

Let's just hope that those of us that didn't jump are rewarded... ;)

Let's just hope that those of us that didn't jump are rewarded... ;)

:thumb:

Let's just hope that those of us that didn't jump are rewarded... ;)

What do you have in mind? Cookies or something.:p

Let's just hope that those of us that didn't jump are rewarded... ;)

 

 

We're few and far between.

Let's just hope that those of us that didn't jump are rewarded... ;)

 

 

We need to make sure we don't let anybody climb back on. Man your stations men. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.