Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Pads trailing Giants 4-0...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One win I'm not gonna get my hopes back up yet. If that rattle of 3 or 4 in a row then well be talking.

I was thinking, that I have gone to my last game of the season, just this past Wedensday,but if the Reds get hot, which could happen, I may come to another game this season. I give the Reds a week to 10 days, and we're see.

Game tied at 4-4 heading into the 8th. Coffey enters to pitch for the Reds. It seems like it's been forever since Harang had a big win.

And all Coffey does is proceed to give up a single and a walk to the 1st two batters he faces. :irked:

Coffey gives up a run, and the Reds now trail 5-4 heading to the bottom of the 8th.

Reds lose 7-4, and miss out on a chance to climb within 2.5 games of the Wild Card.

^One more bad week, then it's over.

I have enjoyed this thread all year long, as I have enjoyed following the Reds. With football in full gear and basketball right around the corner its time to put this one to bed. "Wait till next year";)

Good guys win 4-2...

Arroyo has really stepped it up his last two times out. Let's hope that Harang and the rest of the staff can do the same. A huge 3 game series against the Padres starts at home on Tuesday night.

Everyone ready to hop back on the wagon after we sweep the Padres.:D

Everyone ready to hop back on the wagon after we sweep the Padres.:D

I'm waiting to see it...

I'm waiting to see it...

I want to see it just for that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.