Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Get one here and get this thing over...

 

Do we have any players left?

Clayton and Junior...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic. On to 11...

Stadium seems energized :sleep:

Did you leave early??? :p

Castro/LaRue/Wise. Tied in the bottom of 11. This one is going to the 12th...

Cubs, Nats, and Rockies are trying to help us out, but I'm sure we're gonna go 1-2-3 here... :thumb:

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

HUGE

Freel just dropped the elbow on him....:laugh:

 

 

 

Calling HSSB!!!

Castro/LaRue/Wise. Tied in the bottom of 11. This one is going to the 12th...

IT WORKED!!! :banana:

Cowboy up one time. :dancingpa :dancingpa

Dunn kicked him square in the backside at the plate... :lol:

IT WORKED!!! :banana:

Way to bail me out, too. I turned on the radio when it was still 3-1, then proceeded to spend the next two hours cursing myself as the Pads took the lead.

I'm at work, so I only got to watch the game during slow times at work. I was wondering why Milton was lifted after only throwing 85 pitches. :confused:

I'm at work, so I only got to watch the game during slow times at work. I was wondering why Milton was lifted after only throwing 85 pitches. :confused:

Stiff elbow...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.