Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Hopefully Milton is ready to pitch tonight on extended rest. If they can win tonight, I like the matchups in the other two games in the series, including Peavy-Harang Thursday. Peavy dominated them in San Diego, but I think they will beat him Thursday.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're just about ready to get hot...

I hope you're right! If not they will get to head south for the winter a bit earlier than we had hoped, either way they'll be hot!

Hopefully Milton is ready to pitch tonight on extended rest. If they can win tonight, I like the matchups in the other two games in the series, including Peavy-Harang Thursday. Peavy dominated them in San Diego, but I think they will beat him Thursday.

I think Peavy is scheduled to pitch on Wednesday. I could be wrong but I think that Hensley is scheduled to start opposite Harang on Thursday.

Peavy was moved to Wednesday so that he would start Monday in the finale of their series with the Dodgers.

Peavy was moved to Wednesday so that he would start Monday in the finale of their series with the Dodgers.

Peavy will face Lohse. I think this is right.

Whatever the boys do tonight PLEASE let their be a ton of runs scored!!!

This is a crucial win to get this season off on the right foot.

Whatever the boys do tonight PLEASE let their be a ton of runs scored!!!

I doubt they play...

Is the game suppose to be on tv tonight?

Is the game suppose to be on tv tonight?

Yup...

Is the game suppose to be on tv tonight?

Yes sir.

Freel CF

Hatteberg 1B

Aurilia SS

E-5 3B

Dunn LF

Phillips 2B

Hopper RF

Ross C

Milton P

 

It also says Griff is able to play if needed.

MLB held its various coin tosses today to determine who would host one-game playoffs, if necessary, on Oct. 2. Here are the flips relevant to the Reds:

 

If a playoff between the Reds and Cardinals is necessary to determine the NL Central champion, it would be at Busch Stadium.

 

The wild card possibilities are as follows:

 

Reds vs. Padres -- San Diego

Reds vs. Marlins -- Cincinnati

Reds vs. Phillies -- Cincinnati

Reds vs. Giants -- Cincinnati

Reds vs. Astros -- Houston

MLB held its various coin tosses today to determine who would host one-game playoffs, if necessary, on Oct. 2. Here are the flips relevant to the Reds:

 

If a playoff between the Reds and Cardinals is necessary to determine the NL Central champion, it would be at Busch Stadium.

 

The wild card possibilities are as follows:

 

Reds vs. Padres -- San Diego

Reds vs. Marlins -- Cincinnati

Reds vs. Phillies -- Cincinnati

Reds vs. Giants -- Cincinnati

Reds vs. Astros -- Houston

So thats how they determine that stuff. I hope that it doesn't come down to that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.