September 13, 200620 yr Cubs, Nats, and Rockies are trying to help us out, but I'm sure we're gonna go 1-2-3 here... :thumb: Cubs did their part. Mets make a huge comeback and now lead FLA 5-4 going into BOT 8th. Nats tied up Braves and Rockies trying to come back vs. Giants down 6-5 in the 6th. This night might end up as good as it could have been for the Reds!
September 13, 200620 yr Could be a very costly W, OR it's Homer time... :sssh: Oh boy here we go again hahah. I dont see why not. Id reather him go than Michalak.
September 13, 200620 yr Oh yeah, I almost forgot HUGE WIN. I hope that come from behind win can just start this team. As for Larue... That is the only good thing he has done for us this season.
September 13, 200620 yr National League Wildcard Standings Team.....................W............L............PCT...............GB San Diego..............74............69..........517.................- San Francisco.........73............71..........507................1½ Florida...................73...........72...........503.................2 Philadelphia.............72...........71...........503.................2 Cincinnati...............72............72...........500...............2½
September 13, 200620 yr Giants win and the Fish fall... I helped us get 3/4 of our wishes...Not bad!:thumb: I would rather the Marlins stay in front of us though than the Giants, b/c at least we still have 3 games left with them where we could make up some ground. Big doubleheader in ATL tomorrow...
September 13, 200620 yr Anybody else planning on going to the Reds-Pads tonight? Nope, but I'll be "in the house" for the afternoon game on Thursday!!! :thumb:
September 13, 200620 yr How do you not take a chance from third with Encarnacion in the 6th and have him steal third later and prove to be the tying run. Did he do that on his own?
September 13, 200620 yr Does anyone think that now they can't bring up Bailey to pitch in the 4 or 5 spot b/c if he's lights out and they miss out on the playoffs by a game or two they look like they made a HUGE mistake?
September 13, 200620 yr How do you not take a chance from third with Encarnacion in the 6th and have him steal third later and prove to be the tying run. Did he do that on his own? If he didn't do it on his own then Dunn shouldn't play.
September 13, 200620 yr Does anyone think that now they can't bring up Bailey to pitch in the 4 or 5 spot b/c if he's lights out and they miss out on the playoffs by a game or two they look like they made a HUGE mistake? I don't believe that Homer is in the equation for this year.
September 13, 200620 yr If he didn't do it on his own then Dunn shouldn't play. Dunn mad the play by causing the SS to pee on himself.
September 13, 200620 yr How do you not take a chance from third with Encarnacion in the 6th and have him steal third later and prove to be the tying run. Did he do that on his own? Let's see, we have been anemic offensively, have 18 games left and are immediately able to cut a game from the wild card leader,,,,,and we don't send the guy, frankly I don't think they would have thrown at him. I assume it was the 3rd base coach who held him. Stupid IMO. And the star of the game who disses his teammates and the media because he feels disrespected somehow has increased his avg. to a stellar .184. Jason Larue thinks Jason Larue rocks!!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.