Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I don't believe that Homer is in the equation for this year.

 

I believe you're right, but if Milton can't go you can't convince me that Homer shouldn't be up here and given a chance. What I'm asking is could they even bring him up for a spot start now? If he pitches very well they look like they had the answer and were afraid to use it.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunn mad the play by causing the SS to pee on himself.

 

Phillips had at least a little to do with it. If it was a called steal from Edwin then Dunn should have gone also.

Dunn gets thrown out at second, he is being held on. Phillips did run hard, plays hard, I like BP. If we expect Homer to be a winner for the long haul don't throw him in the fire now. We are still 2 1/2 back and more that one team to pass. It is probably too late for this year to be totally honest. I wouldn't want to mess with his psyche right now. If he gets drilled this year and we lose the race wouldn't want him to room with Ankiel.

Let's see, we have been anemic offensively, have 18 games left and are immediately able to cut a game from the wild card leader,,,,,and we don't send the guy, frankly I don't think they would have thrown at him. I assume it was the 3rd base coach who held him. Stupid IMO. And the star of the game who disses his teammates and the media because he feels disrespected somehow has increased his avg. to a stellar .184.

Jason Larue thinks Jason Larue rocks!!!!

I told Mrs. Yak that I could hit .180 right now. She just yawned and said I'm sure you could honey.

I told Mrs. Yak that I could hit .180 right now. She just yawned and said I'm sure you could honey.

I believe you could also, honey! But in the event you talk in 3rd person, I will have to stop hanging out with you.

IT WORKED!!! :banana:

 

 

I was front row in the diamonds last nite, i gave him the jinx too. Larue stepped up to the plate, i looked at his .180 batting average and his Power of Tradition picture on our ticket stub and i said no way he hits a home run here. Next pitch and its game over. What a game.

 

 

98927.jpg

LaRue was excited wasn't he? :rolleyes:

Seriously, the guy has been slumping most of the season, and gets a huge hit to propel the Reds to a much needed victory and he sulks.

His teammates were far more happier than he was.

That was a downer to me, to see him be so stoic...and selfish.

Other than that ...huge win.

 

I'm glad someone else noticed. I didn't want to be labeled a "hater". What a freakin joke. I hope Krivsky saw that and has him in the bullpen the rest of the year. Hey Cowgirl, it's a team sport. When someone else on the TEAM produces and you don't, you will sit on the bench like you should. Take your tractor and go home, MORON!!!:fight: :fight:

Confused a lot, talk to myself a lot, talk to God a lot but not third person. I must admit I too thought can we hold them another inning. Glad I can watch the game tonight. Had church last night.

COWBOY:D

I would love for the Cowboy to be wearing another color than RED next season. I'll be sure to ask Santa for that one.

If Krivsky could get anything profitable for the Cowboy it would rank right up there with beads and trinkets for New York. From now on I will refer to LaRue as the blind hog.

If Krivsky could get anything profitable for the Cowboy it would rank right up there with beads and trinkets for New York. From now on I will refer to LaRue as the blind hog.

Funny you should say that, I just watched the highlights on SC and he said " and in the bottom of the 11th, Jason Larue,,,,even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then". Classic!

I was front row in the diamonds last nite, i gave him the jinx too. Larue stepped up to the plate, i looked at his .180 batting average and his Power of Tradition picture on our ticket stub and i said no way he hits a home run here. Next pitch and its game over. What a game.

 

 

98927.jpg

I saw your ugly face on TV all night, it made me turn the game off in the Top ofthe 10th. off!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

There couldn't be 1 more freaking run scored!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Funny you should say that, I just watched the highlights on SC and he said " and in the bottom of the 11th, Jason Larue,,,,even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then". Classic!

Didn't know that was on there. How about this, just like Lucille leaving, He picked a fine time to find the "akern"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.