September 6, 200620 yr Hopper with a big hit to cut the lead to one...Freel swung at ball 4 to strike out to end the inning with men on 2nd and 3rd....:madman:
September 6, 200620 yr Hopper with a big hit to cut the lead to one...Freel swung at ball 4 to strike out to end the inning with men on 2nd and 3rd....:madman: Pinch hit single, correct?
September 6, 200620 yr Hopper with a big hit to cut the lead to one...Freel swung at ball 4 to strike out to end the inning with men on 2nd and 3rd....:madman: Clayton was on deck so it didn't matter...
September 6, 200620 yr Freel since August 1st... 27 for 127 .216 AVG, 6 2b, 0 HR, 3 RBI, .260 SLG, 18 BB, 29 K, .310 OBP, 12/16 SB.
September 6, 200620 yr They seem to be hitting Franklin pretty well, even the outs that inning they hit pretty solid... Come on offense!!!!!!!
September 6, 200620 yr Freel since August 1st... 27 for 127 .216 AVG, 6 2b, 0 HR, 3 RBI, .260 SLG, 18 BB, 29 K, .310 OBP, 12/16 SB. Wow I would still keep him in the lineup for his defense, but I would move him down toward the bottom of the lineup and let Phillips go to that lead off spot for a few games...
September 6, 200620 yr Wow I would still keep him in the lineup for his defense, but I would move him down toward the bottom of the lineup and let Phillips go to that lead off spot for a few games... BP is something like 2 for his last 25. I think it's easy to see why this team is in the dumps right now. They do not have enough talent to withstand Freel, Dunn and BP going in the tank...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.