Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

We obviously disagree.
....we do agree, that I'm usually right....:D

 

I'll reverse the question, what manager could have gotten more out of this Reds team and how....

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....we do agree, that I'm usually right....:D

 

I'll reverse the question, what manager could have gotten more out of this Reds team and how....

Your avatar...:p

Your avatar...:p
I'm a Tigers fan and Leyland, but he's got some outstanding pitchers in Detroit.

 

I'm not sure, he could of added more to this group. He probably would have sent several packing and voiced an opinion, regarding some of the trades.

Sun-Woo Kim will get the start tomorrow afternoon. Also, Jason Johnson will be brought up tomorrow, to be used in long relief.

 

They'll have to make a 40-man move to bring Johnson in. I don't see them designating any of the few 40-man guys not here already (Coutlangus, Dumatrait, Perez, Votto, Watson), so they may make another 60-day DL move. Eddie Guardado will be getting something called a "saline-enhanced MRI" tomorrow to re-check his elbow, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he is shut down. I guess we'll have to see.

 

Also, Junior says he's fine. They have to wait for the swelling to go down, then go from there. Definitely won't see him before Friday, though.

...

 

I'll reverse the question, what manager could have gotten more out of this Reds team and how....

 

Don't know. I also don't know what A-Rod needs to do in order to get back to his usual numbers but I have no doubt it will happen. I don't know what went wrong with the Cards but I'm 100% confident they will be better.

 

I'll trust Wayne to figure out who to bring in.

Don't know. I also don't know what A-Rod needs to do in order to get back to his usual numbers but I have no doubt it will happen. I don't know what went wrong with the Cards but I'm 100% confident they will be better.

 

I'll trust Wayne to figure out who to bring in.

A-Rod hit better this weekend.

 

I think the biggest problem in the NL, is starting pitching. Too many average players in the starting #3-#4 slots and a lack of depth, on each team. Middle relievers have become common place, in the 4th-5th and the Cardinals miss Morris, along with most other teams losing a quality starter.

Let's go FairFan make your decision now. Do you leave Arroyo in, or take him out. I don't want to see any 2nd guessing after the fact tonight. :D

Well, anyway … good outing for Arroyo. Last chance saloon.

Well, anyway … good outing for Arroyo. Last chance saloon.

No need to talk about a 3 hit shutout win Jim. Narron didn't even have a chance to screw things up... :lol:

I'll boo myself for this one..............

 

The Sun-Woo come out tomorrow... :D

I'll boo myself for this one..............

 

The Sun-Woo come out tomorrow... :D

 

 

Wow.

I'll boo myself for this one..............

 

The Sun-Woo come out tomorrow... :D

 

Easy on the sauce...

Wow.

I knew it was bad the second it popped into my disturbed head... :lol:

Easy on the sauce...

No sauce. Maybe that's the problem... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.