Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I'll boo myself for this one..............

 

The Sun-Woo come out tomorrow... :D

 

 

Have you seen this guys stats? I wonder what Krivsky sees in him? I hope he didn't get him confused with Byun Hum Kim. :scared:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's about time a win, you all can blame me if the Reds lose tomorrow,I will be there for the 12:35 game.:D

Excellent outing by Arroyo, on 3 days rest.

I'll boo myself for this one..............

 

The Sun-Woo come out tomorrow... :D

:lol: Anywoo nice outing by Bronson. Hopefully this can get us back on track.

Anywoo

Any(Sun)Woo??? :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOOOOOOOOO!!!! :lol:

 

 

BOOOOOOOOO!!!! :lol:

Well Boo woo woo on you too.;)

I'll join in on the Narron banter.

He has not done anything of substance to make this team better.

He has shuffled the lineup far too many times, as if he is not trying to hurt someone's feelings.

He sits Griffey over the weekend when Griffey has had a great history if success against Wells.

His post game comments can be cut and pasted from May, June, July, and August. "We are not doing the little things, but I think we will turn it around." Something very similar. With that laissez-faire attitude, it would be OK if it weren't for the season ending in 20+ games.

It is late now.

I don't think he can handle a bullpen.

He has cost the Reds a few games with lineups and dastardly dealings with the bullpen.

It is far too little too late to say, "we will get better".

He should have been challenging some manhood on the west coast trip. Members of the media said they looke dlike dead-men walking on the trip and upon their return home.

 

Lastly, as for leaving Harang in...I would have done the same thing. He was only at about 85 pitches and had pitched relatively well. However, Harang screwed up, didn't make the pitch he needed.

I went to tonight's game on freebie tickets comp'd from a Giants ball player.

2nd row behind the Giants dugout.

Awesome seats.

Was curious to know if the broadcasters played up the little tiff between Freel and Morris?

Freel walked on four straight pitches to pen the bottom of the first.

On ball four, Freel pulled a knothole stunt and acted as if he were going to bunt.

Morris said something to him as he trotted to first. Then Morris was nodding his head and said something to the Reds dugout.

Later on, after Morris bounced into an inning ending double play and was walking off the field, Freel was behind him and both players started jawing at each other. The umpire stepped in between them, but neither player approached each other and both walked away mouthing at each other.

Excellent outing by Arroyo, on 3 days rest.

:thumb: :thumb: We are still hanging on, will be tough with three teams in front of us in the WC though. I personally don't think thaat we will make it and I really hope that I am wrong.

Staying Alive. The Reds need to go about 7 and 3 over the next ten. The schedule still looks promising. The Cubs for 7 and Pirates for 6. That could be 10 wins.

I'll join in on the Narron banter.

He has not done anything of substance to make this team better.

He has shuffled the lineup far too many times, as if he is not trying to hurt someone's feelings.

He sits Griffey over the weekend when Griffey has had a great history if success against Wells.

His post game comments can be cut and pasted from May, June, July, and August. "We are not doing the little things, but I think we will turn it around." Something very similar. With that laissez-faire attitude, it would be OK if it weren't for the season ending in 20+ games.

It is late now.

I don't think he can handle a bullpen.

He has cost the Reds a few games with lineups and dastardly dealings with the bullpen.

It is far too little too late to say, "we will get better".

He should have been challenging some manhood on the west coast trip. Members of the media said they looke dlike dead-men walking on the trip and upon their return home.

 

Lastly, as for leaving Harang in...I would have done the same thing. He was only at about 85 pitches and had pitched relatively well. However, Harang screwed up, didn't make the pitch he needed.

Some valid observations but isn't a Manager, supposed to change lineups and search for the right combination, to offer his team a chance to win.

 

Bullpen is what it is, one day glory....the next not.

 

Narron gets too much blame for the way the Reds are playing, as do most managers and too much credit, when a team wins. Players play and coaches coach....Narron leaves it up to the players to get the job done and I like that.

Kim is to ERA as Larue is to AVG.

Sucky!

Kim's first pitch, just a bit outside, then gets behind and allows a lead off double to Finley. Woooooooooooooooooo

Sac fly, 1-0 badguys w/ 2down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.