Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Was she heavy set?

Yes, she was!!

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we all agree now that Jerry has done nothing special and , in fact, has really done nothing that the previous manager (or most managers for that matter) could have done? He's OK. Average. Not great. He's lucky the Reds got off to a good start which resulted in him getting a new contract. If I were him, I would not get too cozy just yet.

 

If I'm Bob and there's a good or very good manager available, I eat Baseball Guy's contract and make a move.

 

Solid citizen. Seems nice. Not a great manager.

I agree. He has done the same things that Boone was criticized for.

Harang's no-hitter is broken up in the top of the second...:p

:dancingpa

Hopefully cowboy can come up with a big hit here.

Wow what a play to end the inning.

Harang is soooooo slow :lol: . Inning ending double play with the bases loaded.

That was quite a production between innings.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's amazing how fast everyone jumps off the Reds bandwagon.:fire:

It's amazing how fast everyone jumps off the Reds bandwagon.:fire:

In the old Westerns, when the wagon was going over the cliff, the smart ones were the ones that jumped off.:D :D

 

I want to cheer for them but they are making it really difficult.

In the old Westerns, when the wagon was going over the cliff, the smart ones were the ones that jumped off.:D :D

 

I want to cheer for them but they are making it really difficult.

Thats why we have seat belts and airbags now.:D I understand everyones frustration trust me. But I will still cheer them on no matter what. They still have a chance. They are due to get hot. Take it one game at a time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.