September 3, 200620 yr Deno with an outfield assist. Why in the world would you send Wells home from second on a single.
September 3, 200620 yr 6 innings of 5 hit, one run baseball by both pitchers. It's in the bullpen's hands now,and I'm afraid that favors the Padres.
September 3, 200620 yr Freel lays out on the warning track for a GREAT catch. Griff wouldn't have come close to that.
September 3, 200620 yr He ran a mile for that ball... Bout time.:madman: Not many CF's make that catch.
September 3, 200620 yr Cormier in to do us usual stuff since joining the Reds.:irked: When keeping it Rheal goes bad.
September 3, 200620 yr Majewski in with his first action since coming off the DL. Hits Cameron to load the bases with 1 out.
September 3, 200620 yr I'm not going to use him (Majewski in late inning situations yet. I'm going to ease him back into it. Say what Skip? :rolleyes:
September 3, 200620 yr Down 2-1 top 9. One of the biggest games of the year boys, lets get some hits.
September 3, 200620 yr Majewski in with his first action since coming off the DL. Hits Cameron to load the bases with 1 out. I believe he pitched yesterday...
September 3, 200620 yr I believe he pitched yesterday... I see. Didn't get to see the game yesterday. Good effort Dunn.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.