Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Hitting is contagious.

The Reds are hitting the ball hard in the third inning.

4-0, including a few 2 out hits.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 224.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 up and 9 down for Bronson..:sssh:

Griffey....nice huslte. :rolleyes:

Griffey....nice huslte. :rolleyes:

 

Are we supposed to be OK with his not hustling? Am I going to be labeled a "hater?"

Are we supposed to be OK with his not hustling? Am I going to be labeled a "hater?"

I'm not OK with it....this team is in the playoff race. I will be a hater if thats what it is.

Walks kill, and that just proved it.

Another wasted opportunity to add another run, 5-2 Reds.

Are we supposed to be OK with his not hustling? Am I going to be labeled a "hater?"

 

 

I've always been a Griffey supporter, but that was just flat out pathetic.

Reds lead 6-2 heading to the 9th.

Reds lead 6-2 heading to the 9th.

 

 

And that's the way the game ends. A big win for the Reds to open the series with the Padres. The Reds climb into a 2nd place tie with the Phillies 1/2 game behind the Padres in the Wild Card. Hopefully Loshe can keep it going tomorrow night.

Managers get the blame when teams lose and too much praise, when teams win. Narron may not be liked by some/many fans but this team, is playing very close to what they would be, under most anyone else.

 

There are a lot of glaring weaknesses, new players and veteran players, no starting pitching, etc.... They have several role players, doing exceptional jobs and others, lacking.

 

The Reds to me, are missing an identity....They have became known as a "the team which hits HR's and no pitching". Harang pitches, you feel like a win is possible anytime, others pitch...more of hoping they can. A lot of fans don't enjoy Dunn, Griffey for what they do provide, but watch rather to criticize.

 

Making out a lineup, overseeing ego's, deciding what relief pitcher to bring in the 3rd inning, attempting to jell 30 new players since the season started, is an extreme challenge for any manager....I for one, think Narron has done a very good job, overall.

Another great post STRIKE. Very well stated.:thumb:

And that's the way the game ends. A big win for the Reds to open the series with the Padres. The Reds climb into a 2nd place tie with the Phillies 1/2 game behind the Padres in the Wild Card. Hopefully Loshe can keep it going tomorrow night.

:thumb: :thumb:I didn't see the game but I am glad we got a much needed win, maybe just maybe that will get us going. By the way what did Griffey do? I didn't see the game but I also have been frustrated at different times before when I felt that he didn't hustle. Then again I have seen him bust his can and make a lot of great plays.

:thumb: :thumb:I didn't see the game but I am glad we got a much needed win, maybe just maybe that will get us going. By the way what did Griffey do? I didn't see the game but I also have been frustrated at different times before when I felt that he didn't hustle. Then again I have seen him bust his can and make a lot of great plays.

 

 

He loafed down the line on a ball hit to 2nd baseman Todd Walker. Walker misplay the ball out in shallow right field, which should have made Griffey safe by a mile. Griffey was dogging it though, and was only safe because Walker also made a bad throw on the play. After all of that Griffey was barely safe.

In Louisville's game tonight. Jason Johnson pitched 5 innings giving up 6 hits and 5 earned runs. I sure hope he isn't the plan fo Wed. against the Giants.

Much needed win and as for Griffey I have nothing to say about that play!!!! :madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.