August 7, 200620 yr wow... how have they scored? Double, single, double, double, HR. E-5 made a great play, or they might still be hitting...
August 7, 200620 yr Ramirez has really tanked it the last two times out. Could the pressure of a pennant race be getting to him? Could we possibly see Ryan Franklin in the rotation soon?
August 7, 200620 yr :cry: BP picks up 2 E's on one play. 7-0 Cards. EZ out, welcome to the club Ryan Franklin...
August 7, 200620 yr Hm. Down 7-0 already with...Ryan Franklin coming in. At this rate the Reds will have to have free Hot Dog night tomorrow to draw a decent crowd, unless they find 30,000 people who love to boo. This is good though, I was dying to find out how resiliant this team was. Our luck Jeff does a Jered impersonation tonight and throws 8 scoreless.
August 8, 200620 yr I know that I'm dreaming, but with the number of times that St. Louis and Houston have come back against the Reds after they get a big lead, wouldn't it be great if just once... But that would be wishing for way to much.
August 8, 200620 yr I know that I'm dreaming, but with the number of times that St. Louis and Houston have come back against the Reds after they get a big lead, wouldn't it be great if just once... But that would be wishing for way to much. I've been told that against a big lead the most you can hope to ask for is to get the tieing run to the plate by the the 9th.... I mean it would be great to win, but just a theory... now that theory may change in a series like this...
August 8, 200620 yr Nice inning for Franklin... Isn't Franklin the former M's pitcher that was suspended for roids?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.