August 8, 200620 yr Tonight... Freel RF Hatteberg 1B Griffey CF Encarnacion 3B Dunn LF Aurilia 2B Ross C Clayton SS Milton P
August 8, 200620 yr Tonight... Freel RF Hatteberg 1B Griffey CF Encarnacion 3B Dunn LF Aurilia 2B Ross C Clayton SS Milton P :fight: Take him out of the 3 hole. Where is the little guy slamming him head against the wall. Thats what I need right now.
August 8, 200620 yr :fight: Take him out of the 3 hole. Where is the little guy slamming him head against the wall. Thats what I need right now. He's starting to look a little better day by day. Roll with it...
August 8, 200620 yr :thumb: Take those two shots and add Junior bouncing one off the wall, and it's a new ball game... yea 13-4?
August 8, 200620 yr yea 13-4? No. At worst 5-2 with Weaver feeling "here we go again". I just don't get everyone in doom and gloom mode...
August 8, 200620 yr He's starting to look a little better day by day. Roll with it... I know but he needed to be looking better a long time ago. Shake things up a bit and see how he reacts.
August 8, 200620 yr No. At worst 5-2 with Weaver feeling "here we go again". I just don't get everyone in doom and gloom mode... That 1st game was the most important of the year and they tanked. A team heading to the playoffs wins that game and sets a tone for the rest of the series, and the season. St Louis goes back to the hotel last night knowing they have the division wrapped up.
August 8, 200620 yr I know but he needed to be looking better a long time ago. Shake things up a bit and see how he reacts. If I made the card tonight, here it is... Freel Dunn Hatte E-5 Junior Rich Ross Clayton
August 8, 200620 yr That 1st game was the most important of the year and they tanked. A team heading to the playoffs wins that game and sets a tone for the rest of the series, and the season. St Louis goes back to the hotel last night knowing they have the division wrapped up. Should they just cancel the rest of the season and be done with it???
August 8, 200620 yr :fight: Take him out of the 3 hole. Where is the little guy slamming him head against the wall. Thats what I need right now.This might work....
August 8, 200620 yr Should they just cancel the rest of the season and be done with it??? No. I just don't think they are as good as some people do. Just stating my opinion.
August 8, 200620 yr Should they just cancel the rest of the season and be done with it??? Yeah, its a little early to give up. As horrible as AAA errr the National League is this year 78 to 83 wins will probably win the wild card. For what that's worth.
August 8, 200620 yr No. I just don't think they are as good as some people do. Just stating my opinion. Who thinks they are that good? They are a .500 team in a bad league. No more, no less...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.