Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

BP leaves the bases juiced to end the 3rd...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we cant get to Weaver we have a problem. I fully expect them to win that game.

:irked:

13-1 Final. Ugly all around...

About all I can say on this embarrassment is that tommorrow is another day, Reds have to shake this outing and come back strong.

The same problem from the past is haunting this team again. Starters that can't get you to the 7th on a regular basis will make it twice as hard to win with any regularity...

I think the Cards came out to make a statement tonight but it is just one game and there are still 3 big games left.

I think the Cards came out to make a statement tonight but it is just one game and there are still 3 big games left.

I talked about the same thing last night. Milton vs Suppan should be interesting...

Hom-er Bail-ey! Clap Clap ClapClapClap...

 

Team needs a shot in the arm.

 

Ramirez is now a lofty 4-8.

Dodgers are on their way to tying the Reds for the wildcard.

Hom-er Bail-ey! Clap Clap ClapClapClap...

 

Team needs a shot in the arm.

 

Ramirez is now a lofty 4-8.

Dodgers are on their way to tying the Reds for the wildcard.

LA is going to win the West. Time to look at SD and Arizona...

LA is going to win the West. Time to look at SD and Arizona...

 

 

I agree. The Dodgers pitching is real strong, and will carry them to the NL West Title.

LA is going to win the West. Time to look at SD and Arizona...

I agree...they are doing this without Kent and Garciaparra...very impressive.

 

Hopefully, the Reds can at least split with the Redirds.

I agree. The Dodgers pitching is real strong, and will carry them to the NL West Title.

 

Especially with getting Jeff Kent back today and showing no more ill effects from his oblique strain, as he doubled, homered and drove in three to spark a 7-2 win over Colorado.

I have a feeling this is the beginning of the downfall. No one is pitching good except Harang and he cant pitch every game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.