Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

That's nothing more than fan speak. I'm sure he felt bad for what went down, and didn't have much nice to say about himself...

 

 

I'm sure he feels worse than anybody. He knows the Reds gave up a lot to get him and Bray, and he's been nothing but disappointing, but I still think he should stay and answer questions from the media.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure he feels worse than anybody. He knows the Reds gave up a lot to get him and Bray, and he's been nothing but disappointing, but I still think he should stay and answer questions from the media.

That's easy to say when you aren't the guy with a mic in your face after that performance. Let's face facts. It could have been any one of the 4 guys that were used in the pen today. They all put way too many runners on base, and were asking for trouble...

It was HOT at the park today! If Majewski could just get a ground ball at someone instead of finding the open spaces, he'd be fine. .

 

Isn't this true for every pitcher?

That's easy to say when you aren't the guy with a mic in your face after that performance. Let's face facts. It could have been any one of the 4 guys that were used in the pen today. They all put way too many runners on base, and were asking for trouble...

 

 

You're right it could have been any of the guys used, but Majewski is the one that took the loss. I don't remember Weathers or Coffey running out on the media when they blew some late leads.

Isn't this true for every pitcher?

Yup. And more so for a ground ball pitcher. He's getting the ground balls, but they are into open space. Tough break kid...

You're right it could have been any of the guys used, but Majewski is the one that took the loss. I don't remember Weathers or Coffey running out on the media when they blew some late leads.

And what did that change when they did say something? I don't recall much from them in those situations to be honest...

Yup. And more so for a ground ball pitcher. He's getting the ground balls, but they are into open space. Tough break kid...

 

No offense, GT , but that just sounds like excuses. If I'm a flyball pitcher and I give up homeruns, am I also a "tough break kid?"

 

He has failed miserably and the Reds need to make a decision on him. Put him on the DL is need be or introduce him to Louisville.

I'm sure he feels worse than anybody. He knows the Reds gave up a lot to get him and Bray, and he's been nothing but disappointing, but I still think he should stay and answer questions from the media.

I think you are exactly right. You can't keep running from your troubles they only follow you. He did not have to give a 15 minute speech but he could have been brief and gave the guy a chance to earn his money and do his job as long as the media was respectful to him.

And what did that change when they did say something? I don't recall much from them in those situations to be honest...

 

 

It just showed maturity on their part, and respect from the media, and fans like me. ;)

No offense, GT , but that just sounds like excuses. If I'm a flyball pitcher and I give up homeruns, am I also a "tough break kid?"

 

He has failed miserably and the Reds need to make a decision on him. Put him on the DL is need be or introduce him to Louisville.

I'm with you. I've been saying DL for over a week now. I just don't think he's garbage. He's in a tough luck stretch. That's life sometimes...

It just showed maturity on their part, and respect from the media, and fans like me. ;)

And I'm sure it happens far more often than we hear about. If Lancaster doesn't post it we never know. Do you know for sure that Stormy and Coffey have not done the same thing this year???

I'm with you. I've been saying DL for over a week now. I just don't think he's garbage. He's in a tough luck stretch. That's life sometimes...

 

 

I'm certainly not calling him garbage. I'm still glad the Reds made the trade, and I still feel that Majewski is going to be a huge part of the Reds future.

And I'm sure it happens far more often than we hear about. If Lancaster doesn't post it we never know. Do you know for sure that Stormy and Coffey have not done the same thing this year???

 

 

Yes, I've been in the clubhouse after every game. Of course I don't know if they have or not, but why do you think Lancaster even mentioned it in his blog?

Yes, I've been in the clubhouse after every game. Of course I don't know if they have or not, but why do you think Lancaster even mentioned it in his blog?

Because it would cause the reaction it has? The goofballs that post on his blog are eating it up...

Because it would cause the reaction it has? The goofballs that post on his blog are eating it up...

 

 

That, and the fact that I'm sure Lancaster and the rest of the media thought it was pretty (for the lack of a better word) unprofessional of Majewski.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.