Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I agree. Make it happen Wayne... ;)

Im sure it wouldnt cost much to get him right?

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap. Giles is smokin the ball...

Im sure it wouldnt cost much to get him right?

Correct...

Why didn't they pinch hit for Bronson? He was pitching on 3 days rest and closing in on 100 pitches.

Why didn't they pinch hit for Bronson? He was pitching on 3 days rest and closing in on 100 pitches.

He was cruising after a rough 1st, and it was only the 5th inning. No way you hit for him there IMO...

Hammond lets the first two reach...

Hammond lets the first two reach...

:lol: When you said that the other day i almost started crying. I thought we got him back. He got the righty out at least.

He pitches out of trouble...

I would prefer to see Freel in right. I just do not understand why he is not physically able to play everyday. Is it that hard?

 

To add to what GT said earlier regarding this: I was listening to the pre-game show on the radio, and Marty and Steve were discussing Freel's sitting out today. They said he "looked like he had been in a car wreck," in reference to him being bruised up, and that Freel said he was "sore all over."

 

I love Freel as much as anyone and wish he could play 162 games, but I have learned to accept that when you're diving all over the place and crashing into walls full-speed like he does, you're gonna need a few days off here and there to heal so that minor injuries don't turn into major ones.

If the pen doesn't start getting the first guy they face out, I might throw the TV out the window...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.