Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back boys. And good bye...

Oh my my ham breaks lose. I cant even begin to explain it haha.

Welcome back boys. And good bye...

JINX JINXXXXXX.

JINX JINXXXXXX.

You were the :dancingpa guy first... :p

Shall we assume someone missed a sign?

Unreal. E5 comes through with a double and 2 RBI's as the Redlegs bats wake up after a lengthy rest, and the crowd has come alive too.

 

Anyone superstitious?

 

The Reds are 1-11 in the 12 games played when I was out of town, including this past week's vacation and a week in New York in May where I couldn't watch them. Makes you think.

 

You can take the player out of baseball, but you can't take the baseball out of the player.

Unreal. E5 comes through with a double and 2 RBI's as the Redlegs bats wake up after a lengthy rest, and the crowd has come alive too.

 

Anyone superstitious?

 

The Reds are 1-11 in the 12 games played when I was out of town, including this past week's vacation and a week in New York in May where I couldn't watch them. Makes you think.

 

You can take the player out of baseball, but you can't take the baseball out of the player.

How long are you back in town?

Shall we assume someone missed a sign?

They called out the squeeze.

Maybe, just maybe that last inning minus the imo bonehead play to end it will get us going.:banana: :banana:

You were the :dancingpa guy first... :p

Oh well I'm leaving I cant jinx them anymore.:D

Oh well I'm leaving I cant jinx them anymore.:D

You just did... :irked:

You just did... :irked:

Id say it was more your fault.:p

They called out the squeeze.

 

If it was a squeeze, DeNorfia should not have pulled his bat back.

 

If it wasn't a squeeze, someone needs to clue in E5.

 

In addition, E5 has to get into a longer rundown without giving up so that Phillips can get to third.

You've got to give it to Majewski. He's consistent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.