August 4, 200620 yr Man, Dunner has gone from red-hot to allergic to cow-hide contact. Jeesh.... I hope he didn't misplace his BFF necklace...
August 4, 200620 yr I'd love to see the stats on most leadoff hitters an inning allowed on base so far this season...
August 4, 200620 yr 3-0 bad guys. Bray keeps it within reach. The bottom of the order needs to produce right here...
August 4, 200620 yr Game on the line now. Down 3 with BP/Freel/Hatte/Jr/Dunn left. Saito on the hill..
August 4, 200620 yr I hope he didn't misplace his BFF necklace... Is that was those big things are called?
August 4, 200620 yr Is that was those big things are called? I was talking about the Best Friends Forever half heart that he split with "Austie"...
August 4, 200620 yr The whole umpiring crew was terrible at calling balls and strikes this series!!! The strike zone was shins to chin!
August 4, 200620 yr Narron needs to step up and do something. Throw a tantrum, spill the buffet table after the game. Get on them for their effort. They sleptwalk for three games. Time for Narron to quit talking about playing the game the right way, and demand it. Get a lineup and stick with it. Drop Junior in the order. Dunn in cleanup, Hatteberg in the 2 hole, Phillips in the 3 hole? Ride one lineup for a week. IF/When the Reds dont make the playoffs peopel will point to this week as the week they died.
August 4, 200620 yr I agree. And if Jr doesnt like being dropped, too bad!!! Start producing. I've been a Jr. supporter. But I'm tired of all the strikeouts or weak groundouts when a clutch hit is needed.:mad: :madman: :mad:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.