August 4, 200620 yr I can tell you in Burlington it has been nasty since about 7:15. I'm sure they thought that was coming into town. One look at a map in motion kills that. It was south and moving due east with a big gap over downtown. Now the real threat is a lot closer, and the chance of getting LA back in town is rough at best. These clowns have already blown a major call tonight. That or I have spent too much time with Valerie Abati the last two days...
August 4, 200620 yr Cubs win 2nd game. If the Reds win tonight they will have a one game lead. :thumb:
August 4, 200620 yr Plus a new heavy cell is rolling north of Lawrenceburg and dead set on downtown. I don't expect this one to get done any time soon...
August 4, 200620 yr One look at a map in motion kills that. I didn't look at a map -- just my window.
August 4, 200620 yr I didn't look at a map -- just my window. Fair enough. What's the excuse for the chumps in blue???
August 4, 200620 yr How nice must it be to be a batter knowing that a Reds pitcher will never knock you off the plate!
August 4, 200620 yr How nice must it be to be a batter knowing that a Reds pitcher will never knock you off the plate! ..and another thing. Why, when the opposing pitcher is obviously sacrificing, do the Reds pitchers put a BP down-the-middle easy-to-bunt offering on the table?
August 4, 200620 yr Is he just that slow? Slow or going half speed? If the latter, it has cost them twice tonight...
August 4, 200620 yr Slow or going half speed? If the latter, it has cost them twice tonight... I believe its the latter. Pitiful to watch. Hate to say it but JR is not doing much to help the reds cause in the playoff race.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.