Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Finally, the streak ends. OK, let's take the rest of this series and get back on track before St. Louis wakes up.

Huge win IMO. We needed to get out of that funk.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a much needed W. Whew... :banana:

Stros hang on in Phoenix.

Lidge almost ble another one...bases were juiced with 2 outs, and he got pulled for Wheeler.

Wheeler walked one in but got final out.

Reds back in front of WC by a full game.

 

However, with that being said, I have my sights set on St. Louis. Only 2 1/2 back. Someone once said, "Don't look back, someone might be gaining on you."

If the Reds look back, there is a whole bunch of teams breathing down their necks.

Its about time we got a game on the cards. If we win the next 6 then well talk.:D

Baseball guy made some tough calls tonight. I think that adds a lot to this win...

Baseball guy made some tough calls tonight. I think that adds a lot to this win...

Thats good to hear. He made good calls and they won.:sssh:

Thats good to hear. He made good calls and they won.:sssh:

I didn't say they were good, just tough. Funny how a W changes the perspective for some (not you ;))...

I didn't say they were good, just tough. Funny how a W changes the perspective for some (not you ;))...

I didn't even see the game. I was just speculating. I support Jerry and nearly everything he has done for this team.

I didn't even see the game. I was just speculating. I support Jerry and nearly everything he has done for this team.

I'm right there with you. Bench Dunn. Put Clayton in the 2 spot with Deno in the lineup. PH Castro, and then double switch at 3B for E-5. Majewski/Cormier/Weathers with a big game on the line. These are the type of calls he's been killed for when they don't work. Let's just be glad they worked tonight... :banana:

1. all-star slugger? I'll take 28 homers. If that's not playing up to his first year, I'm confused.

 

2. Lopez bad D? Not great but no discernable difference between him and Royce. No comparison offensively.

 

28 homers playing in GABP is not anything to get overly excited about.

 

Bad D...how about making the routine plays, which Clayton does a little better.

 

You have your opinion, I have mine...:thumb:

2 HR's in last 7 at bats. 0 his previous 730.:scared: Thats crazy.

 

Welcome to Great American Ball Park...

GREAT turn of the DP to close it out last night...couldn't post then because my internet was down...:mad:

28 homers playing in GABP is not anything to get overly excited about.

 

Bad D...how about making the routine plays, which Clayton does a little better.

 

You have your opinion, I have mine...:thumb:

 

IMO there is not much difference between Royce and Felipe defensively - routine plays or not.

 

Before you scoff at AK's performance and write it off as GABP-aided, you should look to see if its true. Unfortunately for your thesis, it is not. His homers on the road are one less than at home.

McCann makes it 3-0 in the 1st...

Does it bother anyone else how these Fox commentators keep saying that Arroyo is "clearly the Reds ace?" Do they even follow baseball?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.