Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

And I'm sure it happens far more often than we hear about. If Lancaster doesn't post it we never know. Do you know for sure that Stormy and Coffey have not done the same thing this year???

A lot of other player do the same thing, I'm sure. I just think he needs to put himself out there after he has performed whether it was a good day or not. The Reds players are expected to be above reproach and he should be no different.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO there is not much difference between Royce and Felipe defensively - routine plays or not.

 

Before you scoff at AK's performance and write it off as GABP-aided, you should look to see if its true. Unfortunately for your thesis, it is not. His homers on the road are one less than at home.

 

AK's career stats: .267 BA, 72 HR in his sixth season...truly sounds like an offensive juggernaut. Add in that AK has just now reached a career high in AB with 389 this season...:banana:...and he sounds even more like someone to pin the future of the organization on...:rolleyes:

 

Now I'm merely scoffing at his performance...not attributing it to GABP. Guys like AK are pretty common in MLB and much easier to come by than solid pitching. If that weren't the case, team ERA's would be much lower than they are...at least IMO.

That, and the fact that I'm sure Lancaster and the rest of the media thought it was pretty (for the lack of a better word) unprofessional of Majewski.

Of course they do. It's their job to get him to say "I'm just not getting it done right now." My point is, I can live without reading what I already know...

AK's career stats: .267 BA, 72 HR in his sixth season...truly sounds like an offensive juggernaut. Add in that AK has just now reached a career high in AB with 389 this season...:banana:...and he sounds even more like someone to pin the future of the organization on...:rolleyes:

 

Now I'm merely scoffing at his performance...not attributing it to GABP. Guys like AK are pretty common in MLB and much easier to come by than solid pitching. If that weren't the case, team ERA's would be much lower than they are...at least IMO.

 

I'll have to check but I don't recall the "offensive juggernaut" and "pin your hopes on" lines.

I didn't realize the Reds lead the NL in fewest walks allowed. That's a huge change over the past few seasons...

I didn't realize the Reds lead the NL in fewest walks allowed. That's a huge change over the past few seasons...

And ERA after the break.

Pack the House for the upcoming Cards series. Half price tickets all series long and $1 hot dogs. I will def be there at least one game.

It's a shame that the Cardinals are coming to town and the Reds have to offer half price tickets and $1 hot dogs to pack the house. Please tell me Cincinnati has more knowledgable baseball fans than this....

It's a shame that the Cardinals are coming to town and the Reds have to offer half price tickets and $1 hot dogs to pack the house. Please tell me Cincinnati has more knowledgable baseball fans than this....

 

The days of Reds fans being the most knowledgable are long gone.

The days of Reds fans being the most knowledgable are long gone.

:thumb:

 

Sad, but true...

It's a shame that the Cardinals are coming to town and the Reds have to offer half price tickets and $1 hot dogs to pack the house. Please tell me Cincinnati has more knowledgable baseball fans than this....

 

I could care less bout half price tickets but Im diggin the dollar hot dogs! :ylsuper:

The next four days can make or break the season. Let's hope they get it started right by thumping Weaver and starting it off with a W. The rest of August is brutal, and I think these four games sets the tone.....

The next four days can make or break the season. Let's hope they get it started right by thumping Weaver and starting it off with a W. The rest of August is brutal, and I think these four games sets the tone.....

If we cant get to Weaver we have a problem. I fully expect them to win that game.

If we cant get to Weaver we have a problem. I fully expect them to win that game.

With what went down today, it's a game they need to win. The thing I have yet to see mentioned is the Cards know the next 10 days can put them in total control of the Central...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.