Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A hard boozing, womanizing goon in leather pants. Sounds like a perfect fit in DC politics... :D

That sounds like a former Pres. we used to know.

That sounds like a former Pres. we used to know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Per Lancaster...

 

Wayne Krivsky was clearly uncomfortable earlier this afternoon facing a throng of reporters to discuss the aftermath of Gary Majewski's injury.

 

The bottom line is he isn't sure yet what the MLB procedure is for grievances in this case, but it sounds like the Reds are checking into it. The Reds clearly feel like information was withheld here, but Krivsky bent over backwards not to take a direct shot at Jim Bowden and the Nationals.

 

He said he called Bowden this morning but had not heard back from him as of 5 p.m. or so.

 

Krivsky then was asked whether he would stop dealing with Bowden in the future and the floodgates opened. I'll run the whole quote and let it speak for itself.

 

"This doesn’t preclude doing future business," said Krivsky. "I don’t like eliminating talent pools. I don’t like eliminating teams. Hopefully, people feel like when they’re dealing with us they’re dealing straight-up. I want people to feel like they’re being dealt with honestly. For me, Wayne Krivsky talking, your credibility is paramount – not only with (the media) but with other teams and the fans and ownership. You lose your credibility, you’re done in this business. You better treat people right and treat them the way you want to be treated, or you’re not going to be as effective a general manager, farm director, scouting director, scout. To me, that’s a pretty big thing right there."

It's nice to see a little emotion from this team tonight...

I was thinking, does Narron gives prep talks to his players? It seems to me the players need a good positive prep talk from time to time.

Oh, by the way, the Reds lead now is up to 6-2 in the 7th.

What would happen if we find out Gary had something wrong with him prior being delt?

 

Can we give him back? :D

 

Can we give him back? :D

I hope that's not the end result. He has a bright future if he's healthy...

I wouldn't mind trading him back for either Lopez or Kearns...:sssh:

I wouldn't mind trading him back for either Lopez or Kearns...:sssh:

I'm fine with both out of the picture...

I wouldn't mind trading him back for either Lopez or Kearns...:sssh:

I want Freel in the lineup as much as possible... take that as you like...

I wouldn't mind trading him back for either Lopez or Kearns...:sssh:

 

Yeah, I can see how that would be a real plus for clubhouse morale, to bring back guys who just got traded away three weeks ago, returning to a team that jilted them. :rolleyes:

 

Look, the Lexington boy is gone. Get used to it. You people act like the Reds traded away Mickey Mantle or something. Stop building Kearns up to be more than what he is. And if you really want Lopez and his "great" attitude back, I don't know what to say to you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.