August 9, 200620 yr Leather Pants signed him to a minor league deal. That's what I thought. At least he got a few things right...
August 9, 200620 yr Yep and I loved it :thumb: , this shows (to me anyway) that this team is not going to be ran over by the "tweetie birds".:thumb: Do you think that sometime in these next two game sthat someone might get drilled by a pitch? I can maybe see it coming. Maybe the Cards pushed some buttons tonight. This is the kind of fire they need to bring every night.
August 9, 200620 yr Bowden is now saying that Kriv didn't call him at 5 pm this evening, and that when he heard Kriv claim that he did call Bowden called him right away... :lol: He's probably wondering why the Twins GM is calling him. Maybe he's hoping Radke's still available.
August 9, 200620 yr I don't know how many time I can say it. Ryan Freel is a old school, hard core baseball player. Plays the game as it should be. Lets hope that we can keep in in the lineup as much as possible.:jump: :jump: He could run back kickoff's in the NFL. He is one tough individual.
August 9, 200620 yr I was at the game tonight. Four standing ovations for Freel. He got one after getting in the rundown to get Griffey to second, which wound up a key play. After the INT walk to Eddie, Dunn gets a 2-run single.
August 9, 200620 yr That brings up a classic for those bashing Narron, Mack. Mr Doubleday gave E-5 a free pass to load the bags for Dunn. Good call... :lol:
August 9, 200620 yr For what it's worth, I think all the bridge-jumpers who whined after last night's debacle need to raise their hands and make themselves known for all their premature gloom and doom.
August 9, 200620 yr That brings up a classic for those bashing Narron, Mack. Mr Doubleday gave E-5 a free pass to load the bags for Dunn. Good call... :lol: My 7 year old daughter told me that was a bad idea.
August 9, 200620 yr My 7 year old daughter told me that was a bad idea. She knows more than the Al Gore of baseball. Nice work sticky...
August 9, 200620 yr She knows more than the Al Gore of baseball. Nice work sticky... :lol: :lol: :lol:
August 9, 200620 yr She knows more than the Al Gore of baseball. Nice work sticky... :thumb: Plus Dunn is her second favorite, after Freel. I'm coming around on getting her to like Billy Bray but she doesn't grasp the concept of not pitching everyday. She thinks he's "a wuss.":lol:
August 9, 200620 yr I was at the game tonight. Four standing ovations for Freel. He got one after getting in the rundown to get Griffey to second, which wound up a key play. After the INT walk to Eddie, Dunn gets a 2-run single. Who made the trip with you? Did you take a big Sawville crew?
August 9, 200620 yr E-5 is the key to this team IMO, besides pitching. They need him to be healthy. They missed him a lot and i think he can replace the (power) of Kearns.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.