August 9, 200620 yr Clayton seems to make the same amount of mistakes as Lopez did, if not more. JMO.
August 10, 200620 yr Somebody make sure and tell Spezio that he looks like a dork with that silly dyed stuff on his chin. With it now 6-3, I take solace in the fact that the balls are flying, and the Reds will have plenty of chances to come back (again).
August 10, 200620 yr Come on Clayton... I like Jerry Narron, but when is he going to start benching Clayton and playing Castro more. Castro and Clayton hit about the same, but Castro fields alot better. Clayton has been terrible so far in the field since we got him in the trade....
August 10, 200620 yr I like Jerry Narron, but when is he going to start benching Clayton and playing Castro more. Castro and Clayton hit about the same, but Castro fields alot better. Clayton has been terrible so far in the field since we got him in the trade.... I'm all for Castro playing more at SS on a regular basis...
August 10, 200620 yr I'm all for Castro playing more at SS on a regular basis... Ditto. Clayton feels like what we got when Lopez would be in a slump.
August 10, 200620 yr Ditto. Clayton feels like what we got when Lopez would be in a slump. Only you trade a wild arm for what has been an average glove...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.