August 10, 200620 yr :thumb: I don't think so, it looked like it was on top of the Batter's eye. What a comeback -- down 4-0 and to fight back against Carpenter & Co. HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :flame: :flame: On a side note, Johnson's no hitter was just broken up.
August 10, 200620 yr WOW!!! That was awesome. I'm glad Bray didn't get the loss while giving up a missile and two flares. I love seeing the emotions these guys have. Not only are they happy they won, they're happy for the guys who make the plays. Well, all but LaRue. Cowboy must not remember where home plate is because he was the only team member I noticed that wasn't jumping around it like crazy after his replacement just ended the game. He gave Ross a "you took my position" congrats after the game. Pathetic!!! GT...you knew it was coming.
August 10, 200620 yr 100% of LaRue is worse than 80% of most catchers in the Mountain West Conference. GT -- I don't feel sorry for him anymore. I met some Cardinal fans in our parking garage before the game, great guys in blue throw-back jerseys. Hilarious. I would give anything to have heard them walking back to their car after the game. I would guess Izzy and LaRussa were getting lambasted down 3rd Street.
August 10, 200620 yr The Bud Selects in my fridge are in trouble tonight... I dont know to many people who would fight you over those things.:creepy:
August 10, 200620 yr The Padres lost tonight, so even if the Dodgers win their 12th straight, the Reds can do no worse than a 1/2 game lead in the Wild Card after tonight's game.
August 10, 200620 yr What a fun game to watch! I think my two well-timed comments earlier in the thread should absolve me from any suggestions of being a jinx! Let's also not forget Harang in this one. Despite pitching poorly, he still got the big K of Pujols with the bases loaded and the Cards up 6-3 that made all this possible! :thumb:
August 10, 200620 yr The Phillies acquired minor league right-handed pitcher Zac Stott Wednesday as the player to be named in this week's trade that sent pitcher Ryan Franklin to Cincinnati. Stott had a 2.53 ERA in 23 relief appearances for Class A Sarasota this season. He allowed 23 hits in 32 innings with 22 strikeouts and 10 walks. Stott was a 27th round pick in 2003
August 10, 200620 yr The Phillies acquired minor league right-handed pitcher Zac Stott Wednesday as the player to be named in this week's trade that sent pitcher Ryan Franklin to Cincinnati. Stott had a 2.53 ERA in 23 relief appearances for Class A Sarasota this season. He allowed 23 hits in 32 innings with 22 strikeouts and 10 walks. Stott was a 27th round pick in 2003 I can deal with that...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.