Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Dunn, BP and Ross need to get us going...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was that gone?

It was the right call...

Split series it is. I'll take it...

Except Castro can't hit, and Arroyo hasn't won since June 19th. :sssh: ;)

:irked: :p

I havent really paid that much attention to the Cards team this year. After watching all 4 games I am not that impressed. They are definetly not the dominant team of last year. IMO the Reds are equal to the Cards and can take the division. Go Reds:dancingpa

The REDS had a big opportunity today but couldn't get it done. St. Louis had a minimum bench and a starting pitcher who was sick with a stomach virus. Plus Cincy had momentum from last nights when but couldn't keep it going. St. Louis came in with a 3.5 game lead and leave with a 3.5 game lead. After their showings in games 2 & 3 they'll take the split.

I don't care if he can't catch a ball from the outfield!!!

 

Winner winner chicken dinner.

 

Where did that thing land?

 

It was truly a bomb. You guys should have been there in person! What a feeling.

It was truly a bomb. You guys should have been there in person! What a feeling.

I think that catching a throw from the outfield is something a bit of repitition could cure, however, you can send Jason Larue to the plate day after day after day after month after year,,,,,and he still won't be able to hit. Simple as that. Sad enough to say, that makes him the highest paid bullpen catcher in the free world. Ross has more than earned PT and should be one of 2 catchers on the roster, the other of which is not from Texas. Have you noticed that Bronson Armstrong's winless stint seemed to coincide somewhat with Ross' DL stint? Very interesting!

 

 

 

P.S. Since I didn't actually look that up, I'm sure that GT will lambaste me if he googles it and I am totally errant with that date! :p

I think that catching a throw from the outfield is something a bit of repitition could cure, however, you can send Jason Larue to the plate day after day after day after month after year,,,,,and he still won't be able to hit. Simple as that. Sad enough to say, that makes him the highest paid bullpen catcher in the free world. Ross has more than earned PT and should be one of 2 catchers on the roster, the other of which is not from Texas. Have you noticed that Bronson Armstrong's winless stint seemed to coincide somewhat with Ross' DL stint? Very interesting!

 

 

 

P.S. Since I didn't actually look that up, I'm sure that GT will lambaste me if he googles it and I am totally errant with that date! :p

 

Think Larue throws that ball into center field?

What a frustrating game to watch. Too many missed opportunities once again for the Reds.

What a frustrating game to watch. Too many missed opportunities once again for the Reds.

It's been like that for both teams. I wonder who starts tomorrow now that EZ is in the game. He puts the first three on. Should be over soon....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.