August 12, 200620 yr Looks like Narron has decided to tank the game. He has brought Ramirez into the game. He is supposed to start Saturday nights game. Hmm... These are the game you cannot give away. The Reds were in control then the pen blew it...twice. As I type, the first two are on with Ryan Howard up. Almost laughable.
August 12, 200620 yr Im sorry...I would pitch to Howard in this situation. Even a base hit may not score the runner from second. Doesn't matter if the pitcher is due up.
August 12, 200620 yr Looks like Narron has decided to tank the game. He has brought Ramirez into the game. What other options do you have? Leave Harang in after 120 pitches 2 nights ago? No...
August 12, 200620 yr Reds are loading the bases? Narron definitely has me scratching my head tonight.
August 12, 200620 yr Ball game. Let the Narron bashing begin. It's obviously easy to manage a 14 inning game from the couch...
August 12, 200620 yr Narron made some good moves, but I cant put the winning run on third with no outs.
August 12, 200620 yr Narron made some good moves, but I cant put the winning run on third with no outs. I remember the last time they pitched to Howard in extra innings. Game ended in a Reds loss as well...
August 12, 200620 yr It will be interestin to see who gets the ball tomorrow. Does Milton come back on 3 days rest, or does somebody get the call from Louisville?
August 12, 200620 yr I would be packing Ramirez and shipping him off to Louisville. Confidence is obviously shaken. He is pitching so scared. 8 hits in 14 innings...not good Dunn hitting 6th and Phillips 7th, went a combined 0-12 with 10 LOB. The inning where they had the bases loaded and 1 out and didnt score was a killer. At least the DBacks and Padres went down.
August 12, 200620 yr At least the DBacks and Padres went down. So the Reds will retain a 1/2 game lead in the Wild Card, and remain 3 1/2 games behind the Cards. The Astros are now just 1 1/2 games back in the Wild Card, and the Phillies just 2 back. Does anyone know what happens when 5-6 teams end up tied for the Wild Card?
August 12, 200620 yr Dunn hitting 6th and Phillips 7th, went a combined 0-12 with 10 LOB. The inning where they had the bases loaded and 1 out and didnt score was a killer. :thumb: I agree, that killed us.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.