August 13, 200620 yr George Grande calls Adam Dunn's fly ball to the warning track "a bloop down the line."
August 13, 200620 yr Yea maybe but I dont blame to much of the blame on him for today because not many pitchers could go out and pitch an inning the night before and then come right back out and start the next day... Who would you replace him with in the rotation? Honestly if we were to replace him I know we got Franklin, but I would want the guy who is in now to do that because he seems to be a ground ball pitcher and that is the type of starting pitcher we need in the rotation because we have way to many fly ball pitchers and that dont help us out playing in a homerun friendly ball park like Great American... Did 63 pitch last night? How many times do you have a starter pitch 2 nights in a row?
August 13, 200620 yr I think he is a starter because they said he pitched 7 innings in minors on tuesday, so I assume he is a starter... Then I think he has earned a shot at a start in the majors. It has got to be either him or Franklin next time around.
August 13, 200620 yr No, he was talking about Ramirez. He ended the game last night and started it today, both unsuccessfully.
August 13, 200620 yr George Grande calls Adam Dunn's fly ball to the warning track "a bloop down the line." Kinda Harry Karryish:D
August 13, 200620 yr Did 63 pitch last night? How many times do you have a starter pitch 2 nights in a row? Grande just answered my question he was brought up today.
August 13, 200620 yr Narron likes to do it the hard way. Sometimes it pays off to where you can get a big inning. But yes, you do sac bunt there.
August 13, 200620 yr Narron likes to do it the hard way. Sometimes it pays off to where you can get a big inning. But yes, you do sac bunt there. Not if you plan on leaving Michalak in the ballgame. I honestly can't remember the last fundamentally sound Reds team though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.