Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those indians fans in the movie Major League were right after all. "Its to high, its to high."

If they're going to do it, they need to win it, not just tie it up. I don't think the pen can handle an extra innings game.

If they're going to do it, they need to win it, not just tie it up. I don't think the pen can handle an extra innings game.

The Pen is just about empty...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I don't care if he can't catch a ball from the outfield!!!

 

Winner winner chicken dinner.

 

Where did that thing land?

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how you play baseball!!!!!!

I don't care if he can't catch a ball from the outfield!!!

 

Winner winner chicken dinner.

 

Where did that thing land?

 

I think GT just caught it down at his place.:dancingpa

Where did that thing land?

The Reds Pen...

The Reds Pen...

I don't think so, it looked like it was on top of the Batter's eye.

 

What a comeback -- down 4-0 and to fight back against Carpenter & Co.

 

HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :jump: :jump: :walk: :walk: :thumb:

David Ross is the KING of Cincinnati tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.