Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Loved Marty's comment just now:

"Here comes Tony LaRussa, managing like it's the seventh game of the World Series, making the pitching change …" :lol:

 

Was listening to it coming home. Wanted to be the one to post it but you beat me to it. That was classic. Marty was great tonight. Killed the Cubs, Bowden, and Ross earlier in the game too.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harang vs Carpenter should be fantastic tomorrow night...

 

Will be there. :dancingpa

If you had told me the series would have been 1-1 going into Harang/Arroyo I would have been happy.

If you had told me the series would have been 1-1 going into Harang/Arroyo I would have been happy.

:thumb: :thumb:

Good game by the Reds tonight and what a catch by Freel. THe cardinal announcers have been singing his praise during both games.

 

Anyone else at the game notice a little more "jawing" between the Reds and Cards than usual? I know most was probably nothing but I know Rolen wasn't happy with Ross when he tried to "kick save" him from getting to the plate and the crooked hat (or head) wearing second baseman wasn't happy when Griffey took him out on Aurilia's double play. He actually got in Jr's grill a little bit. BTW...I LOVE IT!!!

Yep and I loved it :thumb: , this shows (to me anyway) that this team is not going to be ran over by the "tweetie birds".:thumb: Do you think that sometime in these next two game sthat someone might get drilled by a pitch? I can maybe see it coming.

Let's hope he doesn't snap in half... :lol:

:thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bowden is now saying that Kriv didn't call him at 5 pm this evening, and that when he heard Kriv claim that he did call Bowden called him right away... :lol:

Bowden is now saying that Kriv didn't call him at 5 pm this evening, and that when he heard Kriv claim that he did call Bowden claaed him right away... :lol:

 

If only you had heard Marty talking about Bowden tonight... :laugh:

If only you had heard Marty talking about Bowden tonight... :laugh:

I can only imagine. I get the feeling Marty has love for Bowden like I do Jim Donnan... ;)

The Cards announcers were ripping Bowden as well for the Brantley deal a few years ago. He claimed Brantley was healthy and when he got to Spring training he was not.

If only you had heard Marty talking about Bowden tonight... :laugh:

I bet that was classic! :lol: I wish that I would have had the radio on.

Was Freel a Leather Pants or Dan O product???

He (Bowden) is sounding more and more like the analogy in post #2059.

Was Freel a Leather Pants or Dan O product???

 

 

Leather Pants signed him to a minor league deal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.