Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

How in the world did he get that down...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How in the world did he get that down...

I was pretty sure it was gonna hit him.

Loved Marty's comment just now:

"Here comes Tony LaRussa, managing like it's the seventh game of the World Series, making the pitching change …" :lol:

The Reds are not going to win the Wild Card this season, or the Central. Sorry to disappoint all you hardcore fans, but it just isn't going to happen. If they didn't have Jerry Narron as manager they may have a shot, but since he's in the dugout they have no chance.

 

As I've said all season they will not win more than 75 games this year, and I see no reason to change now.

 

 

Jerry Narron is a candidate for manager of the year, but yeah besides that he's horrible.

This team stinks. They'll never catch the Cards... :D

Harang vs Carpenter should be fantastic tomorrow night...

This team stinks. They'll never catch the Cards... :D

 

It's good to see the Reds bounce back after being spanked last night.

This team stinks. They'll never catch the Cards... :D

 

IMHO, I dont think they will. The WC is their only ticket to the playoffs.

Nice to see the Redlegs make a statement tonight showing that their not just going to let St.Louis run away with the division this series

IMHO, I dont think they will. The WC is their only ticket to the playoffs.

I can't make myself buy that. The Cards are not the power they once were. Much like everyone in the NL, they have severe flaws...

It's good to see the Reds bounce back after being spanked last night.

:thumb: :thumb: Excatly right, we needed this one in the worst way after last night. Tonight this team shows that they are not through (like some have suggested:D ). I believe that this puts us up 7 games to 3 on "the man who invented baseball" this season. Harrang going tommorow night - looks good for the rest of this series. GO REDS :flame:

That sounds like a former Pres. we used to know.

:thumb: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was funny right there, I don't care who you are - that's funny!

I don't know how many time I can say it. Ryan Freel is a old school, hard core baseball player. Plays the game as it should be. Lets hope that we can keep in in the lineup as much as possible.:jump: :jump:

I don't know how many time I can say it. Ryan Freel is a old school, hard core baseball player. Plays the game as it should be. Lets hope that we can keep in in the lineup as much as possible.:jump: :jump:

Let's hope he doesn't snap in half... :lol:

Let's hope he doesn't snap in half... :lol:

 

My man's going to be sore tomorrow. I love watching him play. He was no where near that ball and had no business making a play on it, much less actually catching it.

 

Anyone else at the game notice a little more "jawing" between the Reds and Cards than usual? I know most was probably nothing but I know Rolen wasn't happy with Ross when he tried to "kick save" him from getting to the plate and the crooked hat (or head) wearing second baseman wasn't happy when Griffey took him out on Aurilia's double play. He actually got in Jr's grill a little bit. BTW...I LOVE IT!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.